Pursuing a course at the best universities for masters in physiotherapy in the UK will be a good move! The United Kingdom is a good place to study physiotherapy, taking its globally renowned universities into account along with the diversity of the curriculum.
Graduates can also find work at several companies, public and private sector healthcare institutions, set up their own private practices, or even work for the NHS (National Health Service), sporting teams and sporting centres. There are numerous job roles available in the field along with involving knowledge of obstetrics, orthopaedics, sports medicine, and paediatrics. Starting salaries in the UK usually hover around £21,999 (roughly INR 21 lakh) per year.
Also Check: Top MBA Universities in UK
Eligibility Criteria for the Best universities for masters in physiotherapy in the UK
Here are the eligibility criteria that you need to keep in mind:
- International Baccalaureate scores of 32 points in some cases.
- ABB with either physical education or biological science at the A-level.
- 6.5 as the minimum IELTS score with minimum band scores being 6.0.
There may be other eligibility criteria across universities and other institutions in the UK. Make sure that you check the university websites carefully before applying.
Top Universities for Masters in Physiotherapy in the UK
Here are the best universities for masters in physiotherapy in the UK as per the QS country-wide rankings in the subject.
- The University of Southampton
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- Robert Gordon University
- The University of Liverpool
- The University of Birmingham
- King’s College London
- The University of Nottingham
- The University of Central Lancashire
- Cardiff University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- St George’s University of London
- The University of Plymouth
- The University of Brighton
- The University of Bradford
- Keele University
- The University of Salford
- Coventry University
- Oxford Brookes University
- The Bristol University of the West of England
- Sheffield Hallam University
- University of East London
- Leeds Beckett University
- Ulster University
- Northumbria University, Newcastle
- The University of Hertfordshire
- Teesside University, Middlesbrough
- Brunel University, London
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
- York St John University
- The University of Cumbria
- University of East Anglia
- The University of Sunderland
- The University of Worcester
- The University of Huddersfield
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- The University of Leicester
- Bournemouth University
- London South Bank University
- The University of Wolverhampton
Benefits of Studying Masters in Physiotherapy in the UK
There are several advantages of studying masters in physiotherapy in the United Kingdom (UK):
- The UK is home to several institutions offering physiotherapy courses and they are amongst the top names in the world.
- Career prospects are immensely bright for trained physiotherapists in the UK, especially with avenues like the NHS, private and public healthcare centres, sporting centres, and more.
- These institutions offer diverse and innovative curricula, with a great scope of research as well.
You can also get in touch with our study abroad consultant for free consultations.