Cloud computing is one of the hottest new careers throughout the world and the UK is no exception. Cloud computing enables users to offer IT solutions while also helping in resource retrieval from the internet via web-based applications and tools. They can do this instead of directly connecting to servers.
This also facilitates better remote working, making it a fast-growing field of study and research today. The best universities for masters in cloud computing in the UK offer diverse and advanced curricula for aspirants. Graduates of these programs can also look forward to rewarding future careers in the country.
Recommended Read: Study Abroad for MASTERS Degree
Eligibility Criteria for the Best Universities for Masters in Cloud Computing in the UK
Here are the eligibility criteria for studying at the best universities in the UK for cloud computing.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or a related field.
- Minimum marks of 55% and higher in undergraduate courses, depending on the university guidelines.
- Three or four-year UG degree as per university admission norms.
- English language proficiency scores (IELTS/TOEFL).
Top Universities for Masters in Cloud Computing in the UK
Here is a list of the best universities for masters in cloud computing in the UK:
- The University of Leeds
- Newcastle University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- Middlesex University
- The University of Leicester
Benefits of Studying for Masters in Cloud Computing in the UK
There are several benefits of studying cloud computing in the UK. They include:
- Cloud services are greatly in demand throughout UK Government departments and bodies along with businesses in almost every sector.
- The number of businesses using cloud computing will go up considerably over the next few years, resulting in higher employment opportunities for graduates in the field.
- The UK offers the world’s best universities for studying cloud computing along with top-notch infrastructure, laboratories, and research infrastructure. This includes dual-display and advanced Linux setups, Android, Mac, and iPad development facilities, and more.
- Getting a cloud computing degree in the UK offers sound knowledge of analysis, design, and engineering of systems, tackling big data, and scalable architecture creation.
- Students get exposure to vital cloud security, project management, cloud software management, and research knowledge along with building technical capabilities in various areas of operation.
- Successful graduates can find work in leading UK companies as cloud support engineers, cloud solution engineers, cloud computing engineers, data analysts, cloud architects, cloud sales consultants, cloud administrators, cloud security professionals, and cloud managers.
- Leading IT giants like Google, Hewlett Packard (HP), Microsoft and IBM are amongst the leading recruiters in the field along with Amazon and others.
- Excellent scope of cutting-edge research and development in the field.
You can also get in touch with our study abroad consultant for free consultations.