Master in International Management
Batch Start Date - 30th September 2022
Key Benefits of the Program
Significant savings of upto INR 20 Lakhs compared to studying full degree in Germany
Eligible for PGWP/Post Study Work/OPT visa application after graduation
Average salary in Germany after completion of the course
- International Marketing
- Engineering Management
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Finance & Accounting
- Big Data Management
- IT Management
Program Structure and Fees
- Master in International Management
- Learners score should be less than or equal to 3.50 of German GPA in graduation
- The Medium of instruction for Graduation should be in English (MOI letter is required for admission purpose)
~ INR 3,25,000 (including taxes)
Cost of Living
Mode of Teaching
- Master in International Management
- The applicant should successfully complete the online course modules
- For on-campus transition - Recommended to have an additional English Language Certificate for Visa appointment (IELTS score of minimum 6.0 bands, TOEFL - Minimum 80, PTE minimum 56)
~ EUR 6,988
Cost of Living
~ EUR 11208
Mode of Teaching
- 6 specializations to chose from Finance & Accounting, International Marketing, IT Management, Big Data, AI & Robotics and Engineering Management
- 94% of IU Graduate receive confirmed job offers within 6 months of graduation
- Earn while you learn - Only 18-20 hours study time required per week
- Alumni status by IU Germany
- WES Recognised
About IU Germany
A growing number of international students prefer to study in Germany and this is quite natural, considering the country’s vibrant culture, low tuition costs and high standards of educat
Finance & Accounting
EUR 54,000 Annually
Senior Financial Analyst
EUR 63,572 Annually
EUR 60,633 Annually
Service Delivery Manager
EUR 67,000 Annually
EUR 55,117 Annually
EUR 60,369 Annually
EUR 63,049 Annually
EUR 54,848 Annually
Business Strategy Consultant
EUR 68,496 Annually
EUR 60,000 Annually
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum qualification for this program?
Can I still apply for the program if my score is more than 3.50 German GPA less in my undergraduate degree?
Can I apply for the program if I am in my last year of an undergraduate degree?
What is the admission process?
Step 1 - You must apply for the program on upGrad’s website. The application form will capture information related to your educational and professional experience.
Step 2 - Post application, the suitability of your profile will be evaluated by upGrad’s and IU, Germany Admission Counsellor Team. If approved, you will be shortlisted for the program.
Step 3 - Shortlisted candidates will receive a provisional admission offer. Final admissions offer will be granted upon payment of the full program fee and successful submission of the required documents.
Will I be required to submit any documents for admission?
Please note, you will only receive the final admissions offer upon submitting these documents.
Will I get a conditional offer letter from IU Germany?
What are the job opportunities in Germany?
What are the part-time working rules in Germany?
What are the living costs per year in Germany?
What are the post-study work visa rules in Germany?
Can you give more details on IU Germany?
Why should I study in IU Germany?
When can I start studying?
We guarantee IU online students maximum flexibility, so you can choose your own starting date in your application. On that day, we will send you the access data you need to begin.
We have multiple intakes per year, you can apply at any time. However, our on-campus programs have fixed starting times. See the course pages for more.
Which topics are going to be covered as part of the program?
Managing Across Borders, Advanced Research Methods, Intercultural Management, Performance Measurement, Applied Statistics, Business Ethics and Corporate Governance, Leadership, International Marketing, Negotiation, International Financial Management, International Financial Accounting, Seminar: International Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Seminar: Current Issues in International Management, Master Thesis & Colloquium
Is any certification granted at the end of the program?
What is the time commitment expected for the program?
How will my doubts/questions be addressed in an online program?
Is there any deferral or refund policy for this program?
2. Student shall not be eligible for any refund under any circumstances if any such refund requests are raised post Program Start Date and the student will continue to pay the EMI for the loan (if applicable) and such loan cannot be cancelled. This is also applicable for those students who could not complete their payment and could not be enrolled in the Program opted for. However, the student can raise a request for Pre-Program deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
3. In case of a refund, students will be solely responsible for any cancellation of the loan, including but not limited to applicable loan cancellation charges levied on the total cancelled loan amount.
4. Student must pay the full fee within 7 days of payment of Caution Money or Program Start Date, whichever is earlier, otherwise the admission letter will be rescinded.
5. Request for refund must be sent via e-mail in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of commencement of the Program after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.
Deferral Policy: (Pre- Signing of IU contract)
1. If a student, due to unavoidable circumstances is unable to commence with the cohort and requests for a deferral before signing the IU contract, we provide the opportunity for the student to defer to another batch.
2. However, the student will be required to pay 50% of the total course fee amount (inclusive of taxes) before the deferral can be approved. Till this is completed, the student will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
3. A student can request for deferral only once and to either of the scheduled cohorts to start in the next 1 year from the batch start date of the initial batch the student enrolled for.
4. The student has time till the current cohort launch date to make the payment of the 50% program fee, post which the deferral request will expire. Once the deferral window expires and the student now asks for a refund, The above-mentioned applicable refund policy will apply.
5. The fee applicable to the deferred student will be as per the prevailing fee for the batch student has opted to defer to (No additional deferral fee is required to be paid).
Deferral Policy: (Post Signing of IU contract)
Deferral is not allowed post-signing of IU contract.
Further, post program commencement, you shall not be eligible to change the program and/or pause the Program.
Which banks allow using 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
Will I have to pay any extra amount for the EMI transaction?
Are there any fees or down payment?
Can I use my International credit card for 0% credit EMI or Credit Card EMI?
How can I opt for Credit card EMI if my bank is not listed in the 0% Credit card EMI or Credit card EMI?
Why is the entire amount blocked on my credit card?
Why is interest getting charged on No Cost EMI?
Eg. Amount payable to upGrad: INR 405000
Let's say the amount deducted at the time of the transaction: INR 379850 (Principal amount)
Bank charges interest of 12-15% per annum on INR 379850
[Note: Interest factor is reducing the rate and not Flat rate] EMI AMOUNT = INR 33750 x 12 = INR 405000 effectively, you have taken loan on 379,850 instead of 405,000
What is the assessment structure at IU, Germany?
- Which is described in the study and examination regulations of the study course. They cannot be offset by achievements in other subjects. The total credit points of the study course are determined by the curriculum overview.
- A credit point corresponds to a credit point in accordance with the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and is associated with a workload of 30 hours.
upGrad does not grant credit; credits are granted, accepted or transferred at the sole discretion of an educational institution. upGrad does not make any representations regarding the recognition or equivalence of the credits or credentials awarded, unless otherwise expressly stated.