CHAT WITH US 1
PTE (Pearson Language Test) Resources
- PTE Exam Books for 2023- Which Ones Should You Choose?
- PTE exam for Australia- All you need to know
- PTE Essay Writing- How to Prepare?
- PTE Accepted Universities in UK - Here’s A Guide
- PTE Writing Test - Things to Know
- Understanding the PTE Listening Test
- PTE Reading Test : Everything You Need to Know
- PTE Speaking Test - How to Ace It?
- List of Top Universities Accepting PTE Exam in Canada
- List of Universities Accepting PTE in USA
- PTE Exam Dates 2023 - All You Need to Know
- PTE Exam Accepted Countries : Here is a List
Pearson Language Test (PTE)
PTE is a computer-based English proficiency test accepted by most universities and colleges in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The test assesses an applicant based on their ability to communicate effectively in English and tests their reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
There is no age bar for taking the test, and the score is valid for two years. Applicants above 16 years of age can appear for the test. The PTE Academic test is a two-hour long test having 20 question types ranging from multiple choice to essay writing. Students must understand the test format to perform well in the PTE Academic test. Here is a breakdown of three parts of the test.
Part 1: Speaking and Writing (54-67 minutes)
Part 2: Reading (29-30 minutes)
Part 3: Listening (30-43 minutes)