Why MBA from Australia?
Australia is one of the world’s significant study destinations that welcome MBA aspirants for various specializations. Even the jobs after an MBA in Australia offer global exposure, lucrative career prospects, and employment security in a fast-growing economy. The career prospects for international MBA students are countless in Australia. The country is supported by various international placement schemes and global opportunities. Australia offers a robust job market for MBA professionals. The average salary after an MBA in Australia is approximately AUD 82,000.
Australian MBA graduates are top-ranked professionals that are often favored with high-paying employment opportunities. The country is a hub for multinational companies that hire MBA professionals regularly. MBA graduates in Australia have a good chance of securing a two-year work permit, all thanks to job opportunities with globally-reputed companies. It has a strong employment market supported by global conglomerates and multinationals. These well-established global brands offer some of the highest salary packages in the world. The job opportunities in Australia after an MBA are increasing exponentially. Recruiters often show a strong bias towards MBA graduates in fields like finance, accountancy, human resources, supply chain, operations, sales and marketing, program management, and business development.
How to find a job in Australia?
If you are looking for jobs after completion of your MBA degree in Australia, breaking into the job market can be a little difficult at first. Here are few ways that can make your entry easy in the employment circle in Australia:
1. The best way to get a job in Australia is to do your MBA from one of the best B-schools there. These management colleges are renowned for their internship and placement programs.
2. Another thing would be to first secure an MBA degree from an institute of international repute from any part of the world and then apply for a job in Australia via international online websites and job portals. These job portals will have advertisements for jobs after an MBA in Australia, wherein you will need to apply along with your updated resume and cover letter.
3. Third can be to start working with an MNC in your country and then with their international projects you can move to Australia.
4. Lastly, global recruiters and staffing services use search engines where employers post their job requirements daily. These placement companies help you find a job that best suits your specialization and experience.
Top organizations in Australia who recruit MBA graduates
Australia has a global job market that attracts some of the leading tech giants, popular multinational companies, and global conglomerates. MBA graduates get the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 listed organizations that recruit frequently. MBA graduates in Australia are offered competitive salaries in fields such as banking, analytics, finance, marketing, manufacturing, human resources, and so on.
Top recruiting companies for MBA graduates along with an annual package
1. Woolworths: AUD 123,000-225,000
2. Telstra Corporation Ltd: AUD 126,000-155,000
3. Barclays: AUD 132,000
4. Westpac Banking Corp: AUD 6,600-135,000
5. JP Morgan: AUD 158,000
6. HSBC Global Asset Management: AUD 107,000
7. Allianz Global Investors. : AUD 132,000
8. Fidelity Investments: AUD 133,000
Best human resource companies for MBA graduates with an annual package
1. Hays: AUD 90k
2. Randstad Australia: AUD 84k
3. Atherton: AUD 80k
4. West Recruitment: AUD 92k
5. World Courier: AUD 92k
Best finance companies for MBA graduates with an annual package
1. Allianz: AUD 48k-85k
2. Commonwealth Bank of Australia: AUD 87k-164k
3. Westpac Banking Corp.: AUD 62k-110k
4. Cognizant: AUD 67k-111k
5. Deloitte Consulting LLP: AUD 65k-110k
Best marketing companies for MBA graduates with an annual package
1. Westpac Banking Corporation: AUD 103k
2. Telstra Corporation Ltd: AUD 87k-202k
3. ANZ: AUD 81k-143k
4. ASC_PTY Ltd: AUD 79k-176k
5. Zomato: AUD 60k-65k
Highest paying jobs after MBA in Australia
Australia is ranked third in terms of international students and has the best paying jobs for fresh and experienced MBA graduates. The top-notch brands there offer a maximum salary package for management consultants, analytics, business analysts, and product managers. Here is a complete list of the best-paying jobs in Australia after completion of an MBA degree.
1. Data Scientist: AUD 99,510
2. Wellbeing Manager: AUD 110,520
3. Analytics Manager: AUD 118,820
4. IT Manager: AUD 125,660
5. Business Analyst: AUD 110,000
6. Management consultant: AUD 114,000
7. Human resources: AUD 90,000
8. Marketing manager: AUD 103,000
9. Senior product manager: AUD 202,000
10. CEO: AUD 143,000
11. Risk manager: AUD 104,000
More Resources to Read About Australia:
|Study in Australia||Why Study in Australia?||IELTS Score for Australia|
|491 Visa Australia||MBA fees in Australia||Education System in Australia|
|Job Opportunities in Australia||Part time Jobs in Australia||Top Cities in Australia|
It is possible to earn as much as 82,000 AUD a year for an MBA graduate working in Australia. MBA graduates earn one of the highest salary packages globally. The job opportunities in Australia after an MBA are on the rise due to high-ranked institutes that vouch for an excellent career graph for international students.
Visit upGrad Abroad to get support regarding MBA prospects in Australia!