The ASEAN Partner Scholarship, worth up to AUD 15,000 per year, is given by Macquarie University, a public university in Sydney, Australia, to students from specified partner universities. International students will have numerous options to experience a high-quality education standard. Read along to know more about the scholarship.
Dexterous students currently pursuing an undergraduate degree at an ASEAN partner university are eligible for a scholarship worth up to AUD 15,000 per year.
International students who want to pursue higher education at Macquarie University are encouraged to apply for the ASEAN Partner Scholarship. To qualify, students must also have transferred from one of the three universities—HELP University, Bangkok University, or Ho Chi Minh City University, Vietnam.
ASEAN Partner Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, it is mandatory to be a full-time international student beginning an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree on campus. Students must also meet the following requirements:
- Transfer through a recognized dual degree or articulation program from a Macquarie University ASEAN partner institution.
- Obtain a minimum WAM score of 65 for postgraduate applications or an ATAR score of 85 for undergraduate applications.
- Must not have received financial aid for the degree from Macquarie University or another institution (unless stated otherwise by the Scholarship Committee).
- Start studies during the session and year specified in your scholarship offer letter.
AUD 15,000 reduction annually in tuition fee.
All overseas students are eligible to apply for ASEAN Partner Scholarships and take advantage of the opportunity to study at Macquarie University, one of Australia’s most respected universities. Undergraduate programs are available with fee coverage and other perks through ASEAN Partner Scholarships for Indian students and international students.
Documents Required for the Scholarship
Before applying for an ASEAN Partner Scholarship, candidates must have the following documentation ready. The candidate will save much time before the scholarship deadline if they have the documents prepared in advance.
- A copy of all academic records (transcripts, diplomas, and certifications).
- CV for a scholarship listing the student’s experience and talents with an English Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL/IELTS).
- A motivational letter outlining the student’s qualifications for the scholarship.
- Two letters of recommendation from former teachers or institutions.
- Copies of current passports.
- The Statement of Purpose (SOP) in your research proposal or study plan should indicate how they will contribute to the University of Macquarie if they are awarded a scholarship.
How to Apply for ASEAN Partner Scholarship?
Applicants must submit a scholarship application form and have a current offer letter from Macquarie University to be considered for this award. One must, in the application form –
- On the outline of the Macquarie University Offer Letter, provide their student number.
- The scholarship name area on the online application form must be filled out with “ASEAN Partner.”
Before applying for the scholarship, the student must apply for their degree. Due to the limited number of scholarships available, it is strongly advised to accept your offer and scholarship as soon as possible.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Scholarship applications for ASEAN partners close in December. A student can visit Macquarie University’s official website for more information on the ASEAN Partner Scholarships.
All student applications received by the university are evaluated individually. The following documents submitted with the admission application may also be considered:
- Academic performance, transcripts, or GPA
- Standardized test scores to study in Australia.
- Recommendations from a professor or previous employers
To be eligible for this scholarship, one must be a full-time international student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree on campus and meet the following requirements:
- Transfer from an official dual degree or articulation program at a Macquarie University ASEAN partner institution.
- For Undergraduate applications, you must have an ATAR equivalent of 85 out of 100.
- Respect the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
Ans – A candidate must achieve a minimum GPA of 5.0 on a scale of 7.0 Ans –Students enrolled in a Study Abroad or Exchange program who are transferring to Macquarie University are ineligible. Ineligible students have applied to or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College. Ans – Transferring from one of the following universities is required: HELP University, Malaysia, Ans – International students who want to study at Macquarie University in Australia can apply for the ASEAN Partner Scholarship. It is given to students who have been accepted to study at Macquarie University.
Q1. What is the minimum GPA requirement?
Q2. What are the conditions required for ASEAN Partner Scholarship?
Q3. What are the universities associated with the ASEAN Partner scholarship?
Ho Chi Minh City University, Vietnam.
Bangkok University, Thailand
Q4. Can International students apply for ASEAN Partner Scholarship?
Ans – A candidate must achieve a minimum GPA of 5.0 on a scale of 7.0
Ans –Students enrolled in a Study Abroad or Exchange program who are transferring to Macquarie University are ineligible.
Ineligible students have applied to or are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
Ans – Transferring from one of the following universities is required:
HELP University, Malaysia,
Ans – International students who want to study at Macquarie University in Australia can apply for the ASEAN Partner Scholarship. It is given to students who have been accepted to study at Macquarie University.
✓End to end Visa/Application support