An MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia is a coveted course, which majorly encompasses two years as a full-time program. There are several part-time options available as well. This program is all about preparing students to lead and manage healthcare services, institutions, and delivery. They are also equipped with knowledge regarding the best in contemporary leadership and business practices.
Top Reasons to Pursue MBA in Pharmaceutical Management in Australia
- Growing global demand for skilled and equipped pharmaceutical managers.
- Attractive salaries for pharmaceutical managers and those working in the mainstream healthcare sector.
- Multicultural study environment along with prestigious educational institutions and universities.
- Practical training and hands-on learning opportunities at Australian universities.
Top MBA in Pharmaceutical Management in Australia Universities
While the MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia admission criteria vary across institutions, here’s looking at some of the best universities for the course. This will also give you an idea of the approximate MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia fees.
QS World University Global MBA Ranking-2022
Melbourne Business School
Health & Sciences Specialization
AUD$99,630 for full-time MBA programs
Graduate Certificate in Health Leadership and Management
AUD$955-1025 per credit
Monash Business School
Master of Business Management specializing in Health Administration or Health Management
AUD$33,700 per annum
General Eligibility for the Course
As mentioned, the MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia eligibility criteria may vary from one institution to another. However, a few general MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia requirements include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of work experience or more.
- Alternatively, candidates may have equivalent graduate diplomas or certifications with higher work experience in some cases.
- Reference and recommendation letters.
- English language proficiency requirements.
- Entrance test scores if required.
Students can apply directly online at the websites of the concerned universities. They have to pay the application fee online and preserve the receipt for future documentation. All necessary documents including academic transcripts and English language proficiency scores have to be submitted as well. Thereafter, the university will evaluate the application and respond with the next course of action.
These also vary across programs and institutions. Here are a few general MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia subjects that you may study:
- Marketing, Leadership, Strategy
- Financial Decision Making
- Operations and Leadership
- Business Technologies and Processes
- Health Informatics
- Health Ethics and Laws
- Healthcare Operations
- Health Systems
- Clinical Governance
- Healthcare Finance
- Health Policies and Analysis
Job Prospects and Expected remuneration
An MBA in pharmaceutical management in Australia gives you much-needed global exposure and an opportunity to work at leading healthcare institutions (both public and private), along with pharmaceutical giants, clinical establishments, research laboratories, and many other private organizations. There is always immense scope for qualified pharmaceutical and healthcare managers who can lead service, product, and operations at leading companies. Pharmacy managers usually earn around AUD$ 95,000-115,000 in the country. Salaries may go up with further skills and experience as well.
How much does an MBA in Australia cost?
The average cost of an MBA program in Australia usually ranges around AUD$59,666 as per estimates. However, some institutions charge more for MBA programs, depending on their accreditations, course content, reputation, and location.
Which pharma job has the highest salary?
Some of the well-paid pharmaceutical sector jobs include pharmacy managers, pharmaceutical sales representatives, research scientists, clinical data managers, and biostatisticians.
✓End to end Visa/Application support