CHAT WITH US 1
DET (Duolingo English Test) Resources
- Easiest Language to Learn for English Speakers
- Duolingo Writing Test
- Duolingo English Test Preparation
- Duolingo English Test vs. IELTS - A Guide
- Duolingo Accepted Universities in UK: Updated List
- How to Check the Duolingo Certificate: Here’s a Guide!
- Duolingo English Test Booking Procedure
- Duolingo English Test Results : Detailed Guide
- List of Duolingo Accepted Universities in Australia
- Which Universities Accept Duolingo Test In USA? Know Here
- List of Duolingo Accepted Universities in Canada
- Duolingo Test Score: Validity & Score Scale
Duolingo English Test (DET)
Duolingo English Test is a computer-based English test that assesses the language proficiency of candidates planning to migrate to an English-speaking country. Duolingo tests a candidate's reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills in English. The exam is accepted by over 3500 institutions worldwide.
Duolingo is a computer-adaptive test which means that the difficulty level keeps increasing with every correct answer, and with a wrong answer, the following question becomes easy. Duolingo test has been divided into three parts: set up, adaptive test, and virtual interviews. The setup part lasts for 5 minutes. In this section, candidates are introduced to the rules and requirements of the test. In the 45- minute-long adaptive test section, there is a series of questions that evaluate candidates' English reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills. In the interview section, which lasts 10 minutes, candidates must answer open-ended questions via recording.
This affordable test can be taken online anytime from around the world. It does not require any academic documents or transcripts. Anyone who wishes to appear for the examination can do so without hassle. There is no age restriction. However, candidates younger than 13 must get their parents' consent to apply for the test. Duolingo English Test is designed using AI and Data Forensics Technology, making the test transparent and secure for every candidate.