How to fill IELTS Answer Sheet- A Complete GuideUpdated on 28 January, 2022
Study Abroad Expert
Study Abroad Expert
Learning how to fill IELTS answer sheet is very important. It is also a vital part of taking the test and one that you should be familiar with it since they will not have much time on hand to figure it out. The main activity that you should factor in is the listening test.
Once you have finished listening to the listening test, you can start filling out the answer sheet. Throughout the test, you can write the answers on a page provided at the test center.
● You will have 10 minutes for transferring answers onto the answer sheet.
● You should use a pencil to transfer these answers.
● Write your full name in CAPITAL letters. The center number will be given to you.
● Shade the suitable boxes for the date and candidate’s name. Your candidate number will be provided right before the examination and shown on the paper kept on the desk where you are sitting.
● Write your answers next to every question number. If you wish to change the same, you can put a line through this answer and rewrite the same. You can also erase it and write afresh.
● Stop writing after 10 minutes.
● You will have some time to check the spelling of the answers with a lot of care and caution.
● The answers have been transferred with a pencil, and the vital sections have been completed.
● The spelling is accurate and error-free throughout.
● Answers are all in the right place and completed.
● Corrections have been done by crossing the answers and writing them again.
Important Resources to Read About IELTS:
● The candidate number is incomplete.
● The year has not been properly marked.
● The candidate’s full name is absent, and there is no usage of capitals.
● Many answers are incomplete.
● Two answers are there in some places without crossing out the wrong one.
● There are multiple spelling and grammar errors.
● The writing has gone into the margin for marking.
Now that you have an idea of the dos and don’ts for transferring your answers into the answer sheet make sure that you stay calm and collected. Make sure that you stay abreast of the time and focus on not making silly mistakes. Remember that the final document will influence your final band score. Hence, put all your concentration into getting it right.
More Resources to Read About IELTS Exam:
CHAT WITH US 1