MBA in Germany without IELTS – Vital InformationUpdated on 13 September, 2022
Study Abroad Expert
Study Abroad Expert
With an excellent academic curriculum, a wide range of courses, and a welcoming culture, studying in German universities is a dream for many students. It is also possible for students to study courses like MBA in Germany without IELTS. Do you know that there are some German institutions where you can study without any language proficiency test? Before moving forward, it is important to understand the requirements of the IELTS test.
IELTS or International English Language Testing System is an English proficiency test required to take admission in courses of most international universities. Other alternatives to English language tests are TOEFL, PTE, etc. German universities require an IELTS test in case you are from a country where English is not your first language. Studying abroad can be a little tough on the financial aspects and fees for the IELTS test is an extra burden. Hence, to ease your financial stress related to high tuition and IELTS fees, many German universities provide scholarships for deserving students.
Many don’t know that it is possible to study in Germany without IELTS. German universities require students to submit a Medium of Instruction (MOI) certificate during admission. The MOI certificate is issued by the university where they previously studied. This certification is proof of your English proficiency, and that you can speak, read, and write in English. This can help you in studying MBA in Germany without IELTS.
Another way of studying MBA in Germany without IELTS or any English language proficiency test is by opting for a German language program. Students have to provide proof of upper intermediate to advanced German language skills (level B2/C1) to study in Germany. You can select any of the German learning programs that provide the language test scores of DSH, Goethe, TestDAF, etc.
Here is a list of German universities that do not require an IELTS score if you have an English MOI certificate:
1) Flensburg University of Applied Sciences
2) Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences
3) University of Bonn
4) University of Freiburg
5) University of Giessen
6) University of Hildesheim
7) Ruhr University Bochum
8) Technische Hochschule Deggendorf
9) IU University of Germany
10) University of Bayreuth
11) Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
12) Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
13) University of Kaiserslautern
14) Anhalt University of Applied Sciences
15) Braunschweig University of Technology (TU Braunschweig)
16) Chemnitz University of Technology
17) Free University of Berlin
18) Hochschule Stralsund
19) Mittweida University
20) TH Köln
21) The University of Applied Sciences, Ingolstadt
Do you know that Germany is recognized as the fourth best place to study globally?
Here are a few perks of studying in German institutions
1) German universities have a highly evolved education system that helps students get top-quality education and grow intellectually in a safe academic setting. It is one of the key reasons to study MBA in Germany.
2) Germany is an industrialized country that offers countless courses, diplomas, and certification programs in different fields like computer science, architecture, dentistry, law, business, etc. Additionally, there are more than 150 institutions that offer programs exclusively in the English language.
3) The German government allows foreign students to work part-time for up to 20 hours a week along with full-time studies. It is an excellent way for managing expenses while studying courses like MBA in Germany for Indian students.
If you still have doubts about studying abroad, you can check our other blogs or leave your query below in the comment section.
While it is generally required, it is possible to study MBA in Germany without IELTS.
You can study in Germany without IELTS by submitting a Medium of Instruction (MOI) certificate proving that you have already been taught in English.
The average MBA salary in Germany ranges between €60,000 to €90,000 annually.
Yes, MBA degrees are in demand in Germany.
Yes, it is easier to get a job in Germany after MBA. Many MBA students get jobs even while studying.
Finance, marketing, operations, innovation, and HR are among the best MBA course specializations in Germany.
CHAT WITH US 1