There is a growing demand for one-year MBA programs in Europe amongst international students for several reasons. First, they are looking at high-quality education at leading European universities. Second, they are also looking at fast-tracking their careers and entering the international job market swiftly. Third, they are also choosing the comparatively lower costs of study.
Best One-Year MBA Programs in Europe- Top Universities
Here is a list of best one-year MBA programs in Europe that are worth checking out-
- Emlyon Business School, France.
- Warwick Business School, UK.
- Alliance Manchester Business School, UK.
- ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain.
- IMD Business School, Switzerland.
- Said Business School, The University of Oxford, UK.
- EDHEC Business School, France.
- Judge Business School, The University of Cambridge, UK.
- SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy.
- INSEAD, France.
- IE Business School, Madrid, Spain.
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
- ESSEC Business School, Paris.
Specializations in One-Year MBA Programs in Europe
Some of the top specializations for MBA programs in Europe include the following:
- Corporate Finance.
- International Business.
- Risk Management.
- Asset or Investment Management.
- Small and Medium Businesses.
- Organizational Management.
- Private Equity.
- Human Resource Administration.
- Project Management.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Information Technology or IT.
- Business Analytics and Big Data.
- MIS (Management Information Systems).
Level of Education
The one-year MBA program is taught at the postgraduate level.
Average Fee Required for the Program
- Emlyon Business School- $46,800 (approximately INR 35.10 lakh).
- Warwick Business School- $53,460 (approximately INR 40.09 lakh).
- Alliance Manchester Business School- $51,750 (approximately INR 38.81 lakh).
- ESADE Business School- $87,580 (approximately INR 65.69 lakh).
- IMD Business School- $105,500 (approximately INR 79.12 lakh).
- Said Business School- $72,460 (INR 53.35 lakh).
- Judge Business School- $67,860 (INR 50.90 lakh).
- EDHEC Business School- $53,520 (INR 40.14 lakh).
- SDA Bocconi School of Management- $71,770 (INR 53.83 lakh).
- INSEAD- $108,260 (INR 81.20 lakh).
- IE Business School- $79,634 (INR 59.73 lakh).
- Copenhagen Business School- $53,041 (INR 39.78 lakh).
- Rotterdam School of Management- $59,608 (INR 44.71 lakh).
- ESSEC Business School- $50,472 (INR 37.85 lakh).
Job Prospects of One-Year MBA Programs in Europe
MBA programs are the gateway towards fulfilling future careers. European MBAs are excellent options for graduates to find work in diverse sectors including information technology, general management, administration, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, media, logistics and supply chain, etc.
Leading brands like Accenture, KPMG, Google, Deloitte, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group and others hire graduates in large numbers across Europe. Some of the future job positions include human resource managers, management analysts, IT managers, financial advisers, brand managers, risk managers, supply chain managers, product managers, and more.
Expected Remuneration/Salary for One-Year MBA Programs in Europe
According to Emolument, here are the average salaries for MBAs (sector-wise) in the international job market:
- Executive Management- $139,000 (INR 1.04 crore).
- Human Resources- $108,000 (INR 81 lakh).
- Financial Services- $107,000 (INR 80.25 lakh).
- Logistics, Purchasing and Operations- $101,000 (INR 75.75 lakh).
- Project and Programme Management- $61,000 (INR 43.92 lakh).
- Sales and Business Development- $71,000 (INR 53.25 lakh).
- Marketing, Products & Communication- $41,000 (INR 30.75 lakh).
AAUW International Fellowships For Women
How to Get a Switzerland Study Visa?
Part-Time Jobs in France for Indian students
How to Settle in Spain from India
How Indian Students Can Find Part-Time Jobs in Paris
✓End to end Visa/Application support