There are a variety of one-year MS programs in the USA that you can pursue. The country is known for its diverse specializations and course types along with accelerated programs.
study+and+settle+in+usa&utm_campaign=get+free+counselling">Study and Settle in the USA – Fix a Free Appointment Now
Top Universities for One Year MS Programs in the USA
Here is a list of top universities for one year MS programs in the USA across universities that you can pursue:
- Northern Arizona University
- University of South Carolina
- Pennsylvania State University
- Wichita State University
- Hult International Business School
- Pace University
- Pamplin Business School, The University of Portland
- Texas State University
- The University of Missouri
Specializations in One Year MS Programs in the USA
There are a variety of specializations for courses in this segment. Some of them include the following:
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Financial Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- International Affairs
- Health Informatics
- Patent Law
- Learning and Instructional Design
- Psychological Sciences
Top Universities in the USA
|Arkansas State University||Governors State University|
|New Hampshire University||University of Massachusetts|
|Stevens Institute Of Technology||University Of Illinois Springfield|
|Colorado University Denver||Iowa State University|
Level of Education
The master’s programs are taught at the postgraduate level.
Average Fee Required for the Program
The average fees for studying at public institutions are $35-45,000 (approximately INR 26.25-33.75 lakh). They stand at $65-75,000 (INR 48.75 lakh to INR 56.25 lakh) on average.’
There are excellent job prospects for those pursuing one-year master’s programs in the USA. The U.S. Government allocates 2.7% of its GDP or roughly US$476,452 million (as per estimates) on R&D and hence you can find prospects in research and teaching opportunities in the country. There are opportunities available in sectors like engineering, IT, analytics, data science, finance, administration and management, biotechnical and biomedical sciences, and more. The career growth depends on the stream that you choose along with the university, and of course, your practical skills and experience.
According to Payscale, here are some average salaries for master’s graduates in diverse fields in the US:
- Project Manager- $53-115,000 (INR 39.75 lakh to INR 86.25 lakh).
- Data Scientist- $68-133,000 (INR 51 lakh to INR 99.75 lakh).
- Software Engineer- $65-132,000 (INR 48.75 lakh to INR 99 lakh).
- Data Analyst- $51-95,000 (INR 38.25 lakh to INR 71.25 lakh).
- Human Resources Manager- $54-100,000 (INR 40.50 lakh to INR 75 lakh).
- Director of Operations- $54-149,000 (INR 40.50 lakh to INR 1.12 crore).
- Health Information Management MA- $78,000 (INR 58.50 lakh).
- Master of Science, Control Systems- $78,000 (INR 58.50 lakh).
- Master of Health Sciences- $44-123,000 (INR 33 lakh to INR 92.25 lakh).
- Master of Arts in Technology- $78,000 (INR 58.50 lakh).
- Master of Management- $48-135,000 (INR 36 lakh to INR 1.01 crore).
Interested to Study In USA? Apply for Free Counselling
Top Universities in the USA
|University of North Carolina Chapel Hill||University of Connecticut|
|Oregon State University||Adelphi University|
|Lewis University||Knoxville University|
|Georgia Institute of Technology||San Jose State University|