The LOR for MS in CS (letter of recommendation for MS in Computer Science) is essentially one of the most important documents that a student requires for admission to reputed universities. This recommendation letter is thoroughly examined by the institution’s management before finalizing a candidate. It adds weight to the application and the overall profile of a student.
Read More: Letter of Recommendation (LOR) for MBA
LOR for MS in CS- Things you should include
When it comes to LOR samples for MS in CS, you will find that they highlight several vital skills and attributes. Here are some of them:
- Expertise in specific programming languages
- Coding abilities and where he/she used them
- Special projects that relied on the candidate’s expertise
- Any app that was developed by the applicant
- Knowledge of various developer tools
Read More: Best Letter of Recommendation Format
|Popular Degree Courses by Country|
|Masters in Germany||Bachelors in Canada|
|Bachelors in Australia||Bachelors in USA|
LOR Sample for MS in CS:
Here is a LOR sample for MS in CS that you will find immensely handy.
Important Exams to Study Abroad
- LOR for MS in Mechanical Engineering
- LOR for Ph.D. – What you should know?
- Write a LOR using LOR Samples
- Masters in Abroad
- Bachelors in Abroad
You can also talk to our education overseas experts for any query and further assistance regarding studying abroad.
✓End to end Visa/Application support