ACT Exam Registration: A Step-by-Step GuideUpdated on 02 February, 2022
Study Abroad Expert
Study Abroad Expert
ACT or American College Testing is an entrance examination taken by high school students in English-speaking countries. The examination evaluates high school students' college readiness and post-secondary education abroad. It comprises four sections: English, Math, Reading, and Science, and also includes an optional writing test. Applicants above13 years of age can appear for the entrance test. Let us now learn about the ACT exam registration process.
A good ACT examination score helps international students take admission in globally ranked universities worldwide while earning scholarships. It is conducted six times a year. If you want to take the ACT examination, it is important to know the ACT exam registration process, fee, and documents required for the test.
Registration of the ACT examination is done through the official website online. Applicants need to register for the test at least two months before the test date.
Here's a step-by-step guide to registering for the ACT examination.
● Visit the official website. Here you will have the option 'register for ACT'. Click on it.
● Register and create a new account with a new email address and password. These credentials will be used whenever you will visit the website.
● Create your ACT examination profile using your personal information, academic details, photograph, and contact details.
● Select your ACT date out of all the available dates on the official website.
● Select up to four colleges and universities where you want to send your test scores. The cost for sending the ACT scores to up to four colleges is a part of the registration fee.
● Select the nearest ACT examination center.
● Confirm the ACT registration fee. The fee is different for ACT with the writing section and without the writing section.
● Pay the fee through the preferred mode of payment. Use your credit, debit cards, or even net banking for payment.
● Upload your photograph to complete the profile and registration.
● Your ACT booking will be made, and the details will be sent to your registered email address and contact number.
● The admission ticket must be carried along on the test day.
Now you can get free consultation for the ACT exam. Just fill the form and our study abroad consultants will reach out to you in no time.
To register successfully for the ACT examination, you need to have some important original documents. The documents that you had used for registration should be carried along on the test day.
Here's a complete list of documents used for the ACT registration process:
· High school course details
· Headshot photo
· Personal details (name, email address)
· Credit card or other payment details
Recommended Read: ACT Syllabus
ACT examination fee without the writing section is USD 60 (INR 4,476), and the ACT examination with the writing section is USD 85 (INR 6,342). If any economically challenged student finds it difficult to pay the registration fee, they can apply for the ACT fee waiver. If a candidate qualifies for the program, their entire ACT fee will be waived.
Recommended Read: ACT Exam Pattern
CHAT WITH US 1