Roosevelt University Admission 2023Chicago, USA
Roosevelt University is a private university in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1945, the university is named after both former President Theodore Roosevelt and First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. Known for its knowledge, it is one of the top universities in Chicago.
For those looking to apply to Roosevelt University, here are some important things to consider.
Roosevelt University Rankings
One of the best universities in Chicago, Illinois, is Roosevelt University. According to US UNI (universities), it is rated #201–250.
Here are some other rankings of the RU:
- #331-440 in National Universities
- #160 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #169-227 in Computer science
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-2023
Roosevelt University has an acceptance rate of 92 percent, meaning that it admits 91 out of every 100 students. The university has a strong commitment to access and opportunity, and students from all backgrounds are welcome.
Acceptance Rate (Undergraduate) 2022-2023
Roosevelt University is a highly selective university, with an acceptance rate of only around 92%. For the undergraduate courses 2023.
Acceptance Rate (Postgraduate) 2022-2023
Roosevelt University is a highly selective university, with an acceptance rate of 92% for postgraduate courses.
Admission Eligibility Criteria Roosevelt University
- Scores from standardized tests (SAT, ACT, etc.) are required
- Foreign Language Students Must Take the TOEFL Exam
- High school diploma or equivalent
- They must also submit transcripts
- A personal essay/ letter of recommendation
The documents required for Roosevelt University vary depending on the type of student you are. Undergraduate students will need to submit their high school transcripts, SAT or ACT scores, and a personal essay. For graduate students, you will need to submit your undergraduate transcripts, GRE or GMAT scores, and a personal essay.
Tests Required/Average Scores
Roosevelt University has an average score on the ACT and SAT. For the ACT, the average score is between 21 to 27. For the SAT, the average score is between 860 to 1120
Among the most popular undergraduate programs at Roosevelt are business, education, nursing, and liberal arts and sciences. The university also offers a range of graduate programs, including business, education, public administration, and social work.
How Does Roosevelt University Evaluate Applicants?
Roosevelt University evaluates applicants based on their academic records, letters of recommendation, personal essays, and standardized test scores.
Tips for Applying to Roosevelt University
1. Start your application early and give yourself plenty of time to complete it.
2. Make sure you meet all the eligibility requirements for Roosevelt University.
3. Include all relevant information in your application, including your academic history and any relevant work experience.
4. Be sure to proofread your application carefully before submitting it.
Application Deadline for Roosevelt University: The Roosevelt University application deadline is rolling. Students can apply to Roosevelt University at any time and will receive a decision within two weeks.
There are four main deadlines for admission:
- March 1 for summer admission
- May 1 for fall admission,
- October 1 for spring admission,
- January 15 for spring and summer admission
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.