University of Nebraska at Omaha Admission 2023Omaha, USA
University Of Nebraska Omaha Acceptance Rate
- 501-600- 2022 Times Higher Education (THE) US College Rankings
- 301-350- 2021 QS US UNI Rankings
- 299- U.S. News National University Rankings (2022-23)
The University Of Nebraska Omaha has an acceptance rate of 87% (fall, 2021). The previous acceptance rate of the university was 82.3% in 2020.
Admission eligibility criteria
- The applicant must have secured an academic rank among the upper one half of their high school’s graduating class (for applicants to undergraduate courses)
- The applicant must have secured an ACT composite score of 20 or more or an equivalent SAT score (for applicants to undergraduate courses)
- The applicant must have secured a GPA of 3.0 or more.
- Applicants must hold a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree from a university or college which is regionally accredited in the U.S. (for applicants to postgraduate courses)
- International applicants having completed a three-year degree program can apply for postgraduate programs at the university.
- Graduate college programs require at least a B average, meaning 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in a study program which consequently had awarded the student with a baccalaureate degree from a university or college which is regionally accredited in the U.S.
- The complete application form
- An application fee of $45 and proof of payment
- Test scores and transcripts
- ACT composite score of 20 or more or an equivalent SAT score.
- Business and economics
- Engineering and technology
- Physical sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Social sciences
- Life sciences
- Clinical, pre-clinical and health
- Computer science
How the university evaluates applicants ?
Applicants are reviewed on the basis of their academic achievements, high school and college transcripts, and test scores.
Tips for applying to the University
- Students must follow the university guidelines while applying
- Students should pay attention to smaller details
- Make sure that the $45 application fee is paid in time
The following are the deadlines for applying to undergraduate courses at the University Of Nebraska Omaha-
- August 1 for the Fall semester
- December 1 for Spring Semester
- July 1 for Summer semester
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.