Kent State University Admission 2023kent, USA
Kent State University welcomes students from every corner of the world to acquire knowledge that paves the way for a promising future. The aspires students to be transformational leaders to spark epic thinking, understand expressions, and comprehend meaningful outcomes for the betterment of our society. Through the power of exploration, knowledge, and creative expression in an immersive setting, KSU transforms lives and communities.
If you are looking forward to excelling in your career and want to study in United Kingdom. Here are the admission requirements and criteria of the Kent State University admission process.
Kent State University Rankings
Kent State University is ranked #212 out of 443 National Universities. Schools are graded based on performance across a set of broadly acknowledged excellence factors.
- Ranked #1001-1200 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
- Ranked #140 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- Ranked #199 in Best Value Schools
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-23
The Kent State University acceptance rate is 87% for the 2022–2023 academic year. The institution evaluates each applicant individually and fairly.
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
Kent State University undergraduate admissions are particular, with an acceptance rate of 87%. Applicants admitted to Kent State University have a high SAT or ACT score.
Postgraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
The Kent State University acceptance rate is also 87% for postgraduate students. The applications are thoroughly reviewed by the university authorities.
How to Get Admission to Kent State University?
This university's admissions process is quite selective. They assess applications holistically and consider a diverse range of factors for acceptance. The admission authorities consider several parameters of the candidates.
The following are the Kent State University admissions requirements.
- Official transcripts
- ACT or SAT (Recommended)
- Letter of Recommendation
- English language proficiency score
- The minimum required GPA is at least 2.5, which may differ from program to program.
The following documents are required for applying to Kent State University:
- Original school records, degrees, and other certificates, as well as official transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency; the University accepts TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE scores
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Work experience proof (if applicable)
- Writing sample
- GMAT or GRE score as applicable
Tests required/Average scores
If English is not your main language, or if your past schooling was not in English, you would be required to demonstrate your English language competency. You need to fulfil the Kent State University admission criteria test scores.
Minimum Score Required
PTE Academic score
Some of the most popular majors at Kent State University are:
- Management Marketing
- Health Professions
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Homeland Security
- Law Enforcement
- Social Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences
How Does Kent State University Evaluate Applicants?
The university evaluates applicants on the following criteria:
- Application form content
- Essay and goal statement
- Graduate admission test scores
- Letters of recommendation
- Admissions interview
Tips for Applying to Kent State University
- Ensure that you have carefully read all of the instructions. The information regarding the admission standards, documents you have to submit, fees, and alternate options if you do not meet the Kent State University admission criteria.
- Before presenting a hard copy or online application, you must have all of the relevant information and papers available. This will make the application process much easier.
- If the documents you provide are not written in English, the institution will require certified translations. Similarly, if you provide electronic copies, ensure that the files are in the format and size that Kent State University specifies.
The University welcomes foreign students for its summer, fall and spring semesters, and the application procedure, including payment of the application fee, must be completed by the dates specified.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.