University of Texas at Arlington Admission 2023Texas , USA
- The university has a QS World University Ranking of #1201-1400 (2023).
- It also has a Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking of #601-800 for 2023.
- It has a U.S. News (2022) Rank of #299 in its National Universities list.
The University of Texas at Arlington is less selective, with an acceptance rate of 93%. Applicants getting admission to the university have an ACT score between 19 and 26, and a SAT score between 1000 and 1220.
Admission eligibility criteria
- Combined Math and Evidence-Based Reading/Writing score of 1270.
- The candidates need an ACT score between 19 and 26.
- Graduation in the upper 10% of their high-school class (US High Schools only).
- The high-school GPA score of the candidates must be 3.5 (unweighted).
- The cumulative GPA of the currently enrolled UTA students must be 3.35 on a scale of 4.0, and with a minimum of 60 credit hours remaining to complete their degree.
- The applicants must submit their official transcripts for all graduate and undergraduate college work.
- The applicants need to submit their GMAT and GRE test scores, as required by the intended program.
- Official IELTS and TOEFL scores, if applicable.
- Letters of recommendations must be submitted by the students to the university.
- A statement or essay of general academic plans.
- An application fee of $75 must be submitted by the applicants, and the fee is non-refundable.
- SAT/ACT tests
- English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL) for applicants applying from non-English Speaking Countries.
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) test
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- GPA (Grade Point Average)
- Arts and Humanities
- Clinical, Pre-Clinical and Health
- Engineering and Technology
- Life Science
- Physical Science
- Social science
- Business and Economics
- Computer Science
How the university evaluates applicants
The applicants are evaluated by University of Texas at Arlington on the basis of their overall high-school academic performance. It is important for the applicants to meet the GPA requirements, as well as the SAT/ACT requirements.
Tips for applying to the University
- In order to apply to the university, it is important for the applicants to check the admission status and have all the documents ready to avoid delays.
- Applicants should check the academic requirements carefully before applying.
The application deadline for applying to the University of Texas at Arlington is August 19.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.