Purdue University Admission 2023Lafayette, USA
- The university has a QS World University Ranking of#129 (2023).
- It also has a Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking of #127 (2023).
- It also has a U.S. News ranking of 51 in the National Universities rankings for 2022-23.
The acceptance rate of Purdue University is 69%, as of the year 2022.
Admission eligibility criteria
- TOEFL PBT/iBT or IELTS scores.
- No ACT/SAT scores compulsory.
- Postgraduate students require 3.0 grade points in four-year graduation programs.
- Fill up the specific questions from Purdue University.
- There is a requirement for a Self-reported High school grade certificate.
- Self-reported ACT and SAT scores, if required.
- The proof of English language proficiency (it applies to non-English speaking students).
- SAT/ACT if needed
- TOEFL iBT/PBT
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical science
- Life sciences
- Social sciences
- Computer science
- Business and Economics
How applicants are evaluated
The students' applications to Purdue University are evaluated on the basis of their academic and extracurricular standards. There are also criteria regarding community and leadership involvement.
Tips for applying to Purdue University
- The application must be submitted by the students within the deadline.
- There is a need for a letter of recommendation from a teacher or a counselor.
- Students must track the application process and wait for the necessary notifications from the university.
Regarding the application deadline for Purdue University, some dates come within a year. The students get admitted to Purdue University three times during a year, such as May 1, October 1, and April 1.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.