Northeastern University Admission 2023Boston, USA
- The university has a QS World University Ranking of #388 (2023).
- It has a Times Higher Education (THE) World University Ranking of #168 for 2023.
- U.S. News ranks it at 44 in its 2022 ranking for National Universities.
The rate of acceptance is 18%, making the university extremely selective about its admissions.
Admission eligibility criteria
- In order to get admission to Northeastern University, candidates have to score for either ACT or SAT.
- The fee for the application is $75.
- Candidates are either admitted as transfer students or students of the first year. The academic aspect of a student like the GPA is highly considered by Northeastern University.
- Recommendation letters and school ranks are also taken into consideration.
- Candidates applying for a postgraduate degree at Northeastern University must have a standardized bachelor's degree.
- Transcripts from graduates and undergraduate students.
- A statement which deals with the area of interest and goals.
- Application fee of $75 which is non-refundable.
- GMAT and GRE scores.
- Applicants must submit proof of English language proficiency.
- PTE and TOEFL scores of examinations.
- Engineering &Technology
- Arts & humanities
- Pre-clinical & clinical health
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences
- Social sciences
How the university evaluates applicants
Evaluation is done by considering the academic standards of the applicants. Their leadership skills, communication skills, and other co-curricular activities are also watched.
Tips for applying to Northeastern University
- The submission of the application must be made in time.
- Recommendation letters need to be provided.
- You should keep tracking the admission status.
- You should check all requirements before applying.
There are two deadlines for applications. One is early and the other is the final deadline. The early deadline is in November. The final application deadline is in January. The scorecard for the SAT or ACT needs to be given within the month of January.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.