Elmhurst University Admission 2023Elmhurst, USA
Elmhurst University is a national leader in undergraduate and graduate education, known for the achievement of its students and alumni, creative professors and administration, and regional, national, and global collaborations. They encourage intellectual independence, curiosity, and interaction, as well as critical and imaginative research, rigorous discussion, innovative thinking, and ethics in all pursuits.
Elmhurst University is acknowledged as one of the top universities in the Midwest of the United States. Elmhurst University is placed 13th out of 167 Midwest Regional Universities. Universities are awarded based on their performance across a set of widely regarded excellence factors.
- It is ranked #13 in Regional Universities Midwest
- Ranked #20 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- Ranked #20i n Best Undergraduate Teaching
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-23
Elmhurst University admissions are challenging, with a 75% acceptance rate and a 65.2% early acceptance rate for the session 2022-23.
Undergraduate acceptance Rate 2022-23
Elmhurst University's acceptance rate is 75% and 65.2% early acceptance rate for undergraduate students 2022-23 academic year. You have a fair chance of being accepted into the University if you fulfill the requirements.
Postgraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
Elmhurst University's acceptance rate is 75% and 65.2% early acceptance rate for postgraduate students 2022-23 academic year.
How to Get Admission to Elmhurst University
The following are Elmhurst University's admission criteria for International Students
- High school academic transcripts and/or transcripts from all prior institutions
- Local examination results such as ICSE, GCSE, CBSE, and O-levels
- Application essay demonstrating writing abilities, future aspirations, and notable accomplishments.
- English proficiency tests should be submitted.
- Standardized exam results are necessary to study in Chicago, Elmhurst University.
- University credits (if taken) from a previous university must be provided.
- A GPA of 2.5-3.0/4 (80%-86%) or above depending on the applied program.
An overseas applicant must provide the following documents:
- A bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Official academic transcripts from all high schools and colleges/institutions attended.
- Depending on the program, 2-3 letters of recommendation are required.
- An official course-by-course appraisal of credentials.
- For non-degree graduate programs, an official educator license is necessary.
Tests required/Average scores
International students are required to fulfill Elmhurst University admission criteria for entry at Elmhurst University. The minimum prerequisites for each of the tests are:
Elmhurst University English Proficiency Test Scores
English proficiency test
Minimum score required
Duolingo English test
Cambridge English test
Some of the popular majors offered by
- Business administration, management and operations
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Business administration and management
- Teacher education, multiple levels
- Biology/biological science
- Marketing/marketing management
- English language and literature
- Political science
- Information technology
How does Elmhurst University Evaluate Applicants?
The applications are evaluated by the institution based on academic scores and application materials, taking into account the candidate’s score trends from first to junior year, the complexity of high school coursework, and additional papers.
Tips for Applying to Elmhurst University
- To submit the best application possible, you need to set your sight. Start compiling the components for your application a month before the college application deadline.
- Make an effort to write your own statement. Writing an outstanding essay or personal statement is a critical step toward a perfect university application. This is your opportunity to demonstrate to the institution your enthusiasm for your topic of study and your willingness to work hard to develop a career.
If international student aspires to be admitted to Elmhurst University, they must submit their application documents well ahead of the deadlines. Students are accepted to the university in three intake seasons for graduates and two intake sessions for undergraduates. The following are the application submission deadlines:
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.