Appalachian State University Admission 2023Boone, USA
Appalachian State University, a non-profit public state higher ed school, was established in 1899 and is situated in the rural area of the sizable town of Boone, North Carolina. Study in North Carolina, Appalachian State University (ASU), which has its official accreditation from the Southern Colleges and Universities & Schools Commission on Colleges, is a sizable (enrolment range: around 21000 students) coed US university. Through the Appalachian Popular Programs Society, its members coordinate and publicize movie screenings, concerts, and other events for their peers.
Appalachian State University Ranking – 2022
- Appalachian State University is ranked #6 out of 136 Regional Universities South.
- It is also one of the top universities in Boone, United States. It is ranked #251-300 in US UNI (universities) 2021
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-2023
The Appalachian State University general acceptance rate is 85%
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate
The undergraduate acceptance rate of the university is 85%, which means 85 out of every 100 candidates get into the university upon application.
Postgraduate Acceptance Rate
The postgraduate acceptance rate of Appalachian State University is 85%, making it a moderately easy university to get accepted into.
How to Get Admission to the Appalachian State University
Even if an application form has a lot of different parts, you should focus on only a few key ones:
- GPA requirements
- Application requirements, as well as test requirements for the SAT and ACT
The eligibility criteria and educational prerequisites for enrollment in the different programs accessible to international students at Lewis University
Just at the time of admission, applicants must provide the following documentation:
- Complete an application (apply using the Common Application)
- Official high school transcript(s)
- Official or unofficial college transcript(s) for any completed college coursework*
Tests Required/Average Scores
- Weighted GPA: 3.82-4.34.
- ACT (composite): 22-28.
- SAT (new – evidence-based reading and writing and math): 1100-1270.
Popular programs of Appalachian State University include
- Health Professions and Related Programs
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
How Does the Appalachian State University Evaluate Applicants?
The institution, situated in Boone, North Carolina, usually ranks among the top-value schools due to its robust academic offerings and reasonably inexpensive tuition. Candidates are evaluated on the grounds of application, merit, and discipline.
Tips for Applying to the Appalachian State University
- Explore all the majors so you are 100% sure of your application.
- Review admission requirements and deadlines thoroughly
- Submit all recommended materials by the university that will help distinguish you as an applicant.
The early action deadline for applying is November 1, with all supporting materials (like test scores and transcripts) due by November 15. The standard decision deadline for applying is February 1, with February 15 being the due date for all supporting materials.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.