Dakota State University Admission 2023
Dakota State University is an excellent institution to pursue your higher education from. It is one of the top private institutions in the United States and has great enthusiasm among international students. The fairly selective school is a perfect place for you to grow and follow your academic field with a top-notch faculty and fulfill your vision to study in the United States.
Dakota State University is placed in the 85th spot out of 167 Regional Universities in the Midwest, US.
Acceptance Rate (general)
At 83%, Dakota State University acceptance rate highlights that the school has a fairly selective admissions process.
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate
The fairly selective procedure of the University has a friendly acceptance rate, standing at almost 83%. It means that 83 applicants out of every 100 applicants get admitted.
Postgraduate Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate for postgraduate courses is also the same as the undergraduate acceptance rate, as the institution is healthily selective.
Admission eligibility criteria
- A cumulative GPA of 2.6 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- An ACT composite score of 18 or above or a Total score on the SAT (Math and Evidence-Based Reading) of 950 or above.
- Rank in the upper 60 percent of your high school graduating class.
- Academic reports that have been formally certified
- Summaries of secondary school records
- Financial responsibility certification.
- Results GMAT or GRE results are required for postgraduate programs at the University
As a foreign national student, the University requires that you have conceivable health insurance too.
Tests required/Average scores
Proof of English command is one of the first requirements in the process of how to get admission to Dakota State University. It must be submitted by any one of the following tests -
- An academic record that is above average or at least equivalent to a B- (2.60 on a 4.00 GPA scale)
- Get an SAT score of 950 or above with subscores of at least 480 in Math and 450 in Critical Reading or get an ACT composite score of 18 or above.
- Being in the top 60% of your class.
- Accounting (BBA)
- Banking Security Graduate Certificate
- Business Analytics Graduate Certificate
- Business Management (AS)
- Business Technology (BBA)
How Does the University Evaluate Applicants?
Dakota State University admissions requirements are a standard for getting admission into the university. Their evaluation criteria to judge applicants solely depends on the successful submission of a strong resume and essay, along with other course-specific requirements.
Tips for applying to a university
- Double-check your application's accuracy.
- Apply as early as possible to provide the admissions committee enough time to assess your application for admission and process any financial assistance paperwork
International students wanting to study in the US are recommended to submit their applications by the University's deadlines to gain admission. Following is a list of the University's application deadlines:
- June 15 is the official deadline for admissions in the Fall semester
- 15 November is the deadline for submission of the application forms for the Spring semester
- 15 April stands as the deadline for admission to the Summer semester.
Acceptance Rate of Top University
Study in USA
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering in USA
- MBA in USA
- Masters in Industrial Engineering in USA
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Education in USA
- Masters in Data Analytics in USA
- Masters in Psychology in USA
- Masters in Design in USA
- Masters in Computer Science in USA
- MBA in Finance in USA
- Masters in Economics in USA
- Masters of Law in USA
- MBA in Healthcare Management in USA
- Masters in Architecture in USA
- Masters in Cyber Security in USA
- MBA in Marketing in USA
- Masters in Civil Engineering in USA
- MBA in HR in USA
- Masters in Pharmacy in USA
- Masters in Electrical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Information SysteMS in USA
- Masters of Engineering in USA
- Masters in Chemical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Supply Chain Management in USA
- Masters in Finance in USA
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.