University of the Pacific Admission 2023Stockton, USA
- U.S. News ranks the institution at 151 in its list of National Universities for 2022-23.
- The university is also ranked at 1001-1200 in the QS World University Rankings list for 2023.
The University of the Pacific has an acceptance rate of 79% and this makes them comparatively less selective throughout the process, in case their requirements are met.
Admission eligibility criteria
- A minimum GPA of 3.52 is required to be eligible for admission. A grade lesser than this may be subjected to scrutiny during the process.
- The compilation of past academic endeavors needs to be done before applying with a passing grade (high school or bachelor's degree).
- An ACT score of 26 is recommended for students.
- English proficiency test scores are necessary.
- High School GPA proof.
- English proficiency test scores for international students.
- Online application along with the payment receipt.
- Valid Photo ID and Passport.
- Transcript of all previous academic endeavors.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Motivation Letter (stating the reasons for applying and your future aims).
- Proof of financial soundness.
Test required/ Average score
- SAT- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score equal to or higher than 570
- ACT- Composite score of 22 or higher
- SAT- Score of 1080/1340 or higher
- Internet-based TOEFL- 80 or higher
- IELTS- 6.5 or Higher
- Duolingo- 110 or higher
- Business administration and management
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Biology/biological sciences
- Business administration
- Computer science
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Elementary education and teaching
How the university evaluates applicants
The admissions panel at the university evaluates the GPAs of students, along with their letters of recommendation and past academic records. .
Tips for applying to the university
- Apply online through the university admissions portal
- Upload all necessary documents listed on the portal, which include the academic transcripts and ancillary test scores
- Pay the $55 application fee and keep the receipt for future reference
- All scanned documents are to be sent directly to the college along with the online application and receipt.
- If everything is in order, then the university is expected to get in touch with successful applicants within two weeks.
Application enrollment for the fall batch begins on January 15th, while enrollment for the spring batch begins on December 1st. Keep checking the university website for more information on any date changes
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.