Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Admission 2023Edwardsville, USA
- It is ranked at 331-440 in the U.S. News list of National Universities for 2022-23.
- It is also ranked at 501-600th in the US College Rankings (2022) by Times Higher Education (THE).
The acceptance rate of the university is 98%, which indicates higher chances of admission for students.
Admission eligibility criteria
- The students who are seeking to get admission must complete high school course pattern requirements.
- Students who have a high school GPA of 2.0 and higher will automatically get automatic admission.
- A three-year degree from a Bologna Member Institution is a must to get admission into the university.
- Students must have a Baccalaureate degree from any recognized university for getting admission into a postgraduate program at the university.
- The SAT and ACT are considered, however, the requirement is not mandatory.
- English language proficiency scores.
- Students have to submit official academic records or transcripts.
- Financial documents.
- TOEFL - 79
- PTE - 53
- IELTS - 6.5
- Duolingo – 120
- ACT- 25 or more (composite)
- SAT- 1200 or higher
- Academic Development (AD)
- Aerospace Studies (AS)
- Anthropology (ANTH)
- Accounting (ACCT)
- Applied Communication Studies (ACS)
- Art and Design (ART)
- Arabic (ARA)
How applicants are evaluated
The academic performance of students is taken into account, along with their GPAs, previous academic records, SAT/ACT scores, and English language proficiency scores.
Tips for applying to Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Before applying, check that you have completed English, math, and science courses in high school with good grades.
- GPA in high school should be at least 2.0 or higher.
- Make sure that you provide all necessary academic transcripts, as required by the university.
The prior application deadline for fall 2023 is November 15, 2022, and the final deadline for admission is May 1, 2023.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.