University of Saint Mary Admission 2023
University Of Saint Mary Acceptance Rate
- It is ranked at number 98 in the U.S. Regional Universities Midwest list for 2022-23.
The University of Saint Mary has an acceptance rate of 60%, making it a moderately hard university to get into. The university has a comparatively high standard of academic performance and the same is expected from the students.
Admission eligibility criteria
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- GPAs between 2.0 and 2.49 (on a 4.0 scale) may be considered for probationary admission. 3 or higher is recommended.
- Compilation of a high school degree is required for a bachelor's program and a bachelor's degree is required to apply for a master's Program.
- Application fee receipt
- High School GPA
- Transcripts of all previous academic degrees
- Valid Passport and Student Visa
- English proficiency test score
- Letter of recommendation
- An essay addressing the reason for choosing the university and your future plans (Motivation letter)
- Photo ID
- A declaration of financial support and bank statement
- All overseas students are required to have health insurance, and coverage must be kept up during the duration of enrolment.
Test required/ Average score
- SAT Range: 870-1060
- ACT Range: 17-23
- TOEFL iBT- 80
- TOEFL PBT- 550
- Elementary education
- Medical record technician
- Sports and Fitness Management
How the university evaluates applicants
The applications are judged on 2 main scores, i.e. the GPA and the English proficiency test scores. Other than that, the university will also look into the student's past academic performance.
Tips for applying to the university
- Apply to the university through the admissions portal
- Send all your previous academic transcripts to the college
- Submit all necessary documents from the document list
- Pay the application fees ($25 non-refundable)
- Keep the receipt and submit it to the university along with the application and transcripts
- The university will reach out to you as per their availability within 10-15 days on average
The application deadline may be subject to change and students should keep checking the official university website for any changes. However, the university has a semester-based application deadline that is divided into three batches. These are June 15th (fall batch), April 1st (summer batch), and November 15th (spring batch).
Acceptance Rate of Top University
Study in USA
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering in USA
- MBA in USA
- Masters in Industrial Engineering in USA
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Education in USA
- Masters in Data Analytics in USA
- Masters in Psychology in USA
- Masters in Design in USA
- Masters in Computer Science in USA
- MBA in Finance in USA
- Masters in Economics in USA
- Masters of Law in USA
- MBA in Healthcare Management in USA
- Masters in Architecture in USA
- Masters in Cyber Security in USA
- MBA in Marketing in USA
- Masters in Civil Engineering in USA
- MBA in HR in USA
- Masters in Pharmacy in USA
- Masters in Electrical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Information SysteMS in USA
- Masters of Engineering in USA
- Masters in Chemical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Supply Chain Management in USA
- Masters in Finance in USA
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.