Dominican University New York Admission 2023Orangeburg, USA
- 201-250- QS US UNI Ranking (2021)
- 331-440- U.S. News National Universities Ranking (2022-23)
The university has a 77% acceptance rate, as of fall 2021. Previously, the acceptance rate was 74.6% in 2020.
Admission eligibility criteria
- Official academic transcripts.
- SAT/ACT scores if required.
- Athletic Training
- Communication Studies
- Computer Information Systems
- Social Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Criminal Justice
How the university evaluates applicants
Students are considered on the basis of their high school GPAs and SAT scores. Scholarships are awarded to the applicants through the Office of Admission.
Tips for applying to the University
- You should apply as early as possible because the Dominican College of Blauvelt has a rolling admission policy.
- 98% of applicants applying to degree courses at the Dominican College of Blauvelt are eligible for academic scholarships.
- Athletic scholarships are granted to athletes by the coaches, based on their abilities and team requirements.
All transfer students and freshmen seeking academic scholarships are required to file a free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and this is carried out on an ongoing basis. However, students filing the FAFSA for the fall term by March 15, and for the spring term by November 15, will be prioritized. There is no fixed deadline for applying to the degree courses since the university works on a policy of rolling admissions. However, students should apply as early as possible.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.