Trinity Christian College Admission 2023Palos Heights, USA
The students considering applying to Trinity Christian College must gather as much information as possible about the school's acceptance rate to make an educated choice. Here, the students can check Trinity Christian College's acceptance rate, with a breakdown of what types of students are accepted.
Trinity Christian College Rankings - 2022
Trinity Christian College is recognized as one of the most selective educational establishments in the United States.
- #14 in Regional Colleges Midwest in U.S News rankings
- #31 in Best Value Schools in U.S News rankings
- #3 in Top Performers on Social Mobility in U.S News rankings
- #401-500th in the U.S. College Rankings 2022
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-2023
Trinity Christian College's acceptance rate is reported to be 76%. MSU has been identified as a highly selective university by the "U.S. News" rankings.
Acceptance Rate (Undergraduate) 2022-2023
Trinity Christian College's acceptance rate for undergraduate applicants is 76%. It is a competitive educational establishment with a healthy acceptance rate.
Acceptance Rate (Postgraduate) 2022-2023
The PG acceptance rate at Trinity Christian College is 76%.
How to Get Admission to the Trinity Christian College?
The school accepts most students who have completed the required high school courses and have a 3.0 GPA or better. In addition, the Trinity Christian College admission requirements suggest that applicants must pass the ACT or an SAT and demonstrate good character and leadership qualities through letters of recommendation.
- Students must submit their ACT or SAT score (if available)
- At least twenty-four semester hours of coursework covering the following areas: Bible, Theology, English Grammar and Literature, Mathematics, Natural Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Additionally, students must submit a personal statement expressing their interest in attending Trinity Christian College and why they believe it is the best college.
Tests Required/Average Scores
Trinity Christian College admission criteria require applicants to take the ACT and SATs. Trinity Christian College has an average ACT score of 29 and an average SAT score of 1250.
Popular Courses of Trinity Christian College
Trinity Christian College offers popular courses such as
- Business and management
- Health Sciences
How Does Trinity Christian College Evaluate Applicants?
Trinity Christian College evaluates applicants through various means, including personal interviews, transcripts, and letters of recommendation. The college also considers the applicant's Christianity, character, and goals. Applicants must have high school graduation or equivalent, be recognized by the college as loyal Christians, and excel academically.
Tips for Applying to the Trinity Christian College
Few tips to apply to Trinity Christian College:
- Students must have a strong application, including grades, test scores, and any extracurricular activities
- The essays should be clear and concise
- Submission of all the applications early is advised
Application Deadlines of Trinity Christian College
|2023 Dates||Commencement Intake-Term 1||Commencement Intake-Term 2||Commencement Intake-Term 3|
|Orientation Dates||22Aug-26 Aug||4 Jan-6 Jan||6 May-8 May|
|Teaching Period||29 Aug-23 Nov||9 Jan-20 Apr||8 May-25 Aug|
|Exams||12 Dec-16 Dec||1 May-5 May||27 Aug- 30 Aug|
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.