Endicott College Admission 2023Beverly, USA
Endicott College, one of the top private institutions in the United States, has great enthusiasm among international students. The fairly selective school is a perfect institution for you to grow and follow your academic field in a top-notch infrastructure and fulfill your dream to study in the USA.
- Endicott College is ranked #28 out of 181 Regional Universities in the North.
- It is ranked #251-300 in US UNI (universities) 2020
University Acceptance Rate (General)
Endicott College's general acceptance rate is 77%, which implies that it can be pretty challenging.
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate
Endicott College's acceptance rate stands at 77% and an early acceptance rate of 83.6%. It implies that 71 students out of every 100 applications are accepted. Thus the school is less selective, and you have a fair chance of getting in.
Postgraduate Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate for postgraduate courses is also the same as the undergraduate acceptance rate, as the institution is healthily selective.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
The college requires candidates to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 for admission consideration. Also, applicants must receive a C or better in all high school science courses.
Please note that GPAs are recalculated using a weighted 4.0 scale.
- The complete application form
- Academic records may include the original transcript of the High School or Secondary School.
- If the original record is in non-English format, an English translation is necessary. Endicott retains the ability to demand that candidates with foreign degrees have their credentials reviewed by an evaluation firm accredited by the NACES. If it is decided that your qualifications need to be reviewed, the same will be informed to you.
- A certified review of credentials must accompany the official transcripts from recognized colleges or Universities.
- Letter of Recommendation by teachers and employers
Tests required/Average scores
Following are the Endicott College admissions requirement necessary to secure admission to the institution:
- 3.65* Avg GPA
*GPAs are recalculated using a weighted 4.0 scale.
- 1170-1310 Middle 50% SAT
- 1240 Average SAT
- 26-30 Middle 50% ACT
- 27 Average ACT
Endicott College’s popular courses are Nursing, Liberal Arts and Humanities, Business, Marketing, and Psychology.
How Does the University Evaluate Applicants?
The college considers an applicant’s potential for contributing to the community, which is assessed by their involvement within their secondary school and community. It is, therefore, important to highlight one’s extra-curricular accomplishments within one’s application.
Tips for Applying to a University
Please double-check your application's accuracy. Till the Office of Admissions receives all required materials, the Review Committee for Admissions may not consider those applications. Read all the necessary instructions for admission to Endicott College before submitting your application.
So, apply as early as possible to provide the admissions committee enough time to assess your application for admission and process any financial assistance paperwork.
The last dates to submit applications under Early Decision Admission Plan are:
- Application Deadline: November 1
- Financial Aid Application Deadline: November 15*
- Document Deadline: November 15
- Decision Notification: December 15
Check out the official website to know more about how to get admission to Endicott College.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.