Arcadia University Admission 2023Glenside, USA
Arcadia University is a national leader in private higher education, providing fundamental and comprehensive programs emphasizing hands-on learning, professional development, and profound personal growth. Arcadia provides students with an education that motivates them to widen their horizons and think beyond the curriculum.
If you want to study in Philadelphia amidst the picturesque surrounding and a welcoming culture that embraces diversity and fosters individuality, Arcadia university is an excellent choice.
Arcadia Institution is a prestigious private university that awards Bachelor, Master's, and Doctorate degrees. Universities are awarded based on their performance across a set of broadly approved excellence metrics.
- Ranked #48 in North Regional Universities
- Ranked #22 in the category of Best Undergraduate Teaching
- Ranked Top 48 Social Mobility Performers
Acceptance Rate (General)
Arcadia University admissions are demanding, with an 82% acceptance rate. This indicates that for every 100 students who applied, 82 are accepted, making Arcadia's admissions procedure relatively easy for students with good academic credentials.
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate
For the academic year 2022-23, the Arcadia University acceptance rate for undergraduates is 82%. If you meet the prerequisites, you have a good chance of getting into the university.
Postgraduate Acceptance Range
The Arcadia University acceptance rate for postgraduate students in 2022-23 is also around 82%.
How to Get Admission to Arcadia University
- GPA Requirements: Vary according to the program.
- Submit an application that includes a transcript, letter of recommendation, personal essay, résumé, and an advisor's form.
- Official secondary school diploma or certificate.
- Official national comprehensive examinations (such as GCE, SSSCE, and CXC exams).
- Arcadia University requires all candidates to provide SAT or ACT results.
The Arcadia University admission criteria also necessitate the candidate to fulfill the English language requirements. The following test results are acceptable:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- PBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English - Academic)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (formerly known as CAE)
The following documents are required for applying to Arcadia University:
- Transcripts from high school or secondary school
- Test Scores for English Proficiency
- Official Comprehensive national examinations
- Acting Audition and Portfolio Review (Fine Arts and Acting applicants only)
- Recommendation Letter from a professor or a school counselor (for students applying to both undergraduate and graduate programs)
Tests required/Average scores
Students must fulfill Arcadia University admission requirements such as high school transcripts and test scores to evaluate their English Proficiency.
Arcadia University admission requirements for Undergraduate Students
79 on the internet-based test
6.0 band score (no section below 5.0)
4.5 (no section below 4.0)
1090 and 1280
22 and 27
Arcadia University admission requirements for Graduate Students
80 on the internet-based test
6.5 band score (no section below 5.5)
5.5 (no section below 5.0)
Some of the most popular majors offered by Arcadia University are:
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer and information sciences
- Actuarial science
- Creative writing
- Health/health care administration/management
- Public health
- Business administration and management
- Special education and teaching
How does Arcadia University Evaluate Applicants
Arcadia University evaluates applicants based on their academic GPA, rigor of secondary school record, application essay, eligibility requirements, extracurricular activities, and standardized test scores.
Tips for Applying to the University
- Write an excellent essay illustrating something Arcadia University cannot emanate from your other application.
- Check the Arcadia University admission criteria thoroughly and adequately collect the documents.
- Obtain references from teachers who are relevant to your character. If you plan to specialize in anything and demonstrate it on your application, try to get at least one reference from a professor in that discipline.
Arcadia University provides a wide range of courses for foreign students and is well-known for attracting students from all over the world. The university has a fairly flexible framework for receiving applications from prospective students.
The university accepts applications for courses all year long other than those listed below:
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.