Clayton State University Admission 2023Morrow, USA
Clayton State University, located in Morrow, Georgia, is a public university. The university strives to provide an exceptional educational experience that fosters intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity. Clayton state university is one of the best choices to grow your horizons and gain new perspectives.
Here is all you need to know about Clayton State University.
Clayton State University Rankings 2022-23
Schools are graded based on performance across a set of widely acknowledged excellence factors.
- Clayton State University is ranked #103-135 in the South Regional University Rankings.
- Clayton State University is ranked #32 in Top Performers on Social Mobility.
Clayton State University Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-23
Clayton State University is selective, with an acceptance rate of 63%. If you meet the prerequisites, you have a good chance of getting into the University.
Clayton State University Undergraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
For the academic year 2022-23, the Clayton State University acceptance rate for undergraduates is 63.00%. (63 out of 100 applicants admitted).
Clayton State University Postgraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
The Clayton State University acceptance rate for postgraduate students 2022-23 is also around 63%.
How to Get Admission to Clayton State University
Depending upon the course that should enroll in, they should hold an authorized secondary/tertiary education qualification such as
- Certified high school transcripts, certificates, or grade credentials, as well as all post-secondary records
- A cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale is required for freshmen candidates.
- ACT/SAT scores should be submitted directly from the testing service.
- Test results for English proficiency
These are the documents required for applying to Clayton State University:
- Passport Copies of ID and Student Visa
- A personal statement outlining your educational background and experience
- If you already have them, a copy of your degree certificates and transcripts showing your final grades are required
- Letters of recommendation, if required, for your selected program
- If English is not your first language, you should demonstrate your ability to communicate in both written and spoken English
- In the financial verification form, provide evidence of current financial assistance.
- Clayton State University Form I-20
- Health Insurance
- Statement of Purpose
Tests required/Average scores
Clayton State University admission requirements differ according to the course. As a result, before commencing their application, candidates should thoroughly evaluate the course prerequisites they wish to enroll in.
Test results (any of the following):
- Minimum SAT score of 1050 (combined Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and Math), with 480 Evidence-Based Reading & Writing and 440 in Math.
- A minimum ACT Composite score of 20 is required, with 17 in English or Reading and 17 in Math.
- Accuplacer scores of 237 in Reading, 260 in Math, and 4 in WritePlacer are required.
English Proficiency Average Scores
For Clayton State University's admission requirements, applicants must score the following:
The most popular courses at Clayton State University are
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies
- Health Services
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities
- Business Administration and Management
- Criminal Justice and Corrections
- Office Management and Supervision
- Biology/Biological Sciences
How does Clayton State University Evaluate Applicants?
The admissions process is intended to consider all aspects of an applicant's experience based on grade point averages, test scores, or any other Clayton State University admission criteria, depending on the course you want to study in Morrow, Georgia.
Tips for Applying to Clayton State University
- Take early action, meet deadlines, or roll admission policies.
- Grades and classes are important. The classes you take in high school help you stand out from the crowd.
- Make sure to devote enough time and effort to the one additional essay required by Clayton State University.
Application Deadlines for Session 2022-23
The university sets deadlines for overseas students seeking admission to different courses, instructing them to submit their applications before the deadline for the term in which they wish to enroll. Clayton State University's application deadlines are as follows:
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.