Most students who aspire to study in foreign universities need mandatory health insurance. The reason for such funding is simple.
In case of any health emergencies, one can cover their medical expenses with these funds. The BrokerFish International Student Scholarship is one such scheme that can prove helpful for higher education aspirants.
This annual scholarship covers only the medical insurance costs students might incur while studying abroad. Notably, this scheme is applicable for all undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Detailed information like the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship eligibility can prove useful for any individual. This article explains such details concisely.
BrokerFish International Student Scholarship Eligibility
To become eligible for this health-oriented scholarship, applicants need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Must pursue at least an undergraduate course from recognized institutes
- Valid academic degree (Junior college for undergraduate and Bachelor’s degree qualification for postgraduate courses, respectively)
- Legal nationality of any country
- Not an employee of any academic institution
Overall, the eligibility criteria for this scholarship are very straightforward.
Benefits of BrokerFish International Student Scholarship
As an international student, it is always advantageous to reduce additional expenses. While academic scholarships cover tuition fees partially, one must also consider minimizing living and health costs.
The BrokerFish International Student Scholarship offers USD 1,000 to suitable candidates. Here’s how this funding can prove beneficial:
- Covers health insurance charges
- It applies to students of any nationality
- The scholarship covers a wide array of international courses
Overall, this scheme is mainly profitable to minimize the burden of medical costs during studies.
Top Scholarships to Study Abroad
- Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships
- CCSE Graduate Scholarship
- Ritchie Jennings Memorial Scholarship
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- QS Scholarship For Academic Excellence
- FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship
- Generation Google Scholarship
- Skoll Scholarship
- Chicago Booth MBA Scholarships
- Stuart Hall Scholarship
- Innovation in Education Scholarship
- Go Clean Scholarship
- National Overseas Scholarship
- Hinrich Foundation Scholarship
Documents Required to Apply for the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship
Here is a list of the necessary documents that applicants should submit to avail the BrokerFish scholarship:
- 500 to 1000-word essay on ‘The Importance of International Health Insurance for Expatriates’
- A photograph that is relevant to the essay content
- Proof of admission to the foreign institute
So, the requirement to acquire this beneficial funding scheme is minimal. Note that the applicants should give their best while writing the essay.
An impressive essay focusing on the significance of international health insurance can prove helpful in the entire process.
How to Apply for a BrokerFish International Student Scholarship?
The application process for the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship is simple. Candidates need to prepare the required documents in the form of a soft copy.
It is essential to scan the essay, admission proof, and photograph properly. The content should be visible.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants need to email all the documents to BrokerFish. Here are the details of the electronic mailing process:
- Subject line: BrokerFish International Student Scholarship <enter year number>
- Email address: email@example.com
Hence, candidates who wish to avail of the USD 1,000 scholarship can complete the entire process within a couple of simple steps.
The BrokerFish International Student Scholarship is active every year for university students. The submission deadline can vary every year.
However, applicants need to submit all the documents before or around mid-December.
The selection committee judges all the candidates on a merit basis. For this purpose, the applicant profile proves an influential role.
Candidates can expect the BrokerFish committee to communicate the selection news before mid-January. So, one must ensure performing consistent checks on this official email after completing the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which universities does the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship cover?
This medical scholarship covers all the accredited universities in the UK, Canada, the US, Australia, Singapore, and other countries.
BrokerFish distributes the award only once and aims to support students in covering their health expenses.
2. What is the application cost for this scholarship scheme?
The application fees for the BrokerFish International Student Scholarship are zero. Applicants do not need to invest any money for the entire application process.
This scheme is an essay-oriented program aiming to highlight potential students about the value of health insurance. Moreover, international candidates can benefit from the funding from this scholarship.
3. Which country has high medical expenses?
In comparison to other foreign nations, the United States of America has an expensive healthcare system. As a result, international students need to possess sufficient funds to take care of their health issues.
The BrokerFish International Student Scholarship can be helpful in such a condition. Hence, students do not need to worry extensively about incurring high costs due to the additional support of USD 1,000.
4. Why should one choose different types of scholarships before studying abroad?
Studying abroad can be expensive for most deserving candidates. Academic merit can cover tuition fees. Still, one must also take care of miscellaneous costs during the international stay.
✓End to end Visa/Application support