St Johns University Admission 2023
Queens New Yorks, USA
- 401-500th in the 2022 THE US College Rankings
- 161-170 in the QS US UNI Rankings (2021)
- 166 in the 2022-23 U.S. News National Universities Rankings
The acceptance rate at St. John's University (NY) is 85%, but the early acceptance rate is 93.1%. St. John's University (New York) admits 50% of candidates with SAT scores between 1100 to 1310 or ACT scores between 23 - 29. Nevertheless, 25% of accepted applicants received scores above these limits, while 25% received scores below these levels.
Admission eligibility criteria
- Certified transcripts, certificates, and/or results from high schools or the Ministry of Education in native languages with an authentic English translation.
- Students must have completed a degree programme equivalent to a US bachelor's degree prior to enrolling in a graduate programme.
- For students who are homeschooled outside of the US, NACES member evaluations are necessary.
- The official examination outcomes of the examining board, if any were administered (International Baccalaureate, General Certificate of Education, Caribbean Examinations Council, West African Examinations Council).
- To receive a subsidized international transcript evaluation service, students can complete a SpanTran Foreign Transcript Evaluation Application Form.
- Previous academic degree transcripts.
- Proof of marks.
- SAT/ACT scores.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores.
- Copy of the student’s passport photo ID page.
- Copy of the student’s present academic transcript or record in the English language.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Reference letters.
Test required/ Average score
- MBA- Undergraduate GPA of 3.4 (average) with six years of work experience
- LSAT- 158 or above
- TOEFL iBT- 80 or above
- Duolingo- 105 or higher
- IELTS- 6.5 or higher
- SAT EWR- 440 or higher
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Project Management
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting, and Related Protective Services
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
How the university evaluates applicants
The admission panel primarily focuses on the candidate’s previous academic performance. Applicants should fulfill the GPA requirement of 3.9 or higher for easy enrollment.
Tips for applying to the university
- Complete and submit an online application. For online applications, students are not required to pay anything to apply.
- Students must include a declaration of accomplishment if there was a longer gap than three months between their graduation and application submission date.
- All institutions, with the exception of Pharmacy, require an essay and letters of recommendation.
St John’s University has a rolling admission policy and accepts students as per availability. The fall 2023 admission deadline is 1st November for early acceptance, and 1st December for early action.
Acceptance Rate of Top Universities In USA
Study in USA
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering in USA
- MBA in USA
- Masters in Industrial Engineering in USA
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Education in USA
- Masters in Data Analytics in USA
- Masters in Psychology in USA
- Masters in Design in USA
- Masters in Computer Science in USA
- MBA in Finance in USA
- Masters in Economics in USA
- Masters of Law in USA
- MBA in Healthcare Management in USA
- Masters in Architecture in USA
- Masters in Cyber Security in USA
- MBA in Marketing in USA
- Masters in Civil Engineering in USA
- MBA in HR in USA
- Masters in Pharmacy in USA
- Masters in Electrical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Information SysteMS in USA
- Masters of Engineering in USA
- Masters in Chemical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Supply Chain Management in USA
- Masters in Finance in USA
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.