Liverpool John Moores University Admission 2023 UK
- It ranks at #801-100 in the QS World University Ranking for 2023.
- It is also ranked at #401-500 in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2023.
- It is also ranked at #492 in the U.S. News rankings for 2022.
The acceptance rate of Liverpool John Moore’s University stands at 23%. As the college takes pride in its academic performance, the selection criteria during admissions are highly selective.
Admission eligibility criteria
- IELTS 6.0 overall with a minimum score of 5.5 in each component is required for applicants.
- The minimum entry requirement is a High School Diploma with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale for direct entry to a bachelor's programme (unweighted).
- Additionally, SAT or ACT testing may be necessary for engineering courses.
- Complete academic history and transcripts from the institutions formerly attended.
- Forms for verifying accounts and providing financial soundness.
- Statement of Purpose or Letter of Intent outlining the applicant's ambitions and long-term targets
- A duplicate of the first page of the passport
- Statement of financial condition
- Identification documentation
- insurance-related documentation
Test required/ Average score
- IELTS: Band score of 6.0 or above (and 7.0 or higher for M. Pharma)
- PTE: 50.0-58.0
- Business and management studies
- Medicine and Health sciences
- IT & Software
- Space Science
- Social Science and Public health
- Clinical medicine
How the university evaluates applicants
The University is strict with meeting the test score requirements and also looks into the historical academic performance of the students while selecting an applicant. The English proficiency test criteria are also to be met by international students. Moreover, if chosen, students can anticipate either a one-on-one interview with a lecturer or a panel interview with the lecturer and other members of staff.
Tips for applying to the university
- It is recommended that the students apply online via the Graduate Applications or UCAS portal.
- Submit all documentation needed for the programme you want to apply for.
- Examine your application and submit the required files.
- Apply and submit the required payment of 20-25 Euros which is non-refundable.
- Keep the receipt with you for further processing.
By Friday, June 30, 2023, all applications for entry into the September 2023 batch, must be received. Applicants will have an additional 28 days after receiving an invitation to submit a deposit for the course. Starting on September 6th, students can submit their UCAS applications for entry in September of the following academic year. International students must submit their applications before 1st April 2023.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.