Masters in Digital Communications and Multimedia in Australia
- Clear All
Master of Fine Arts
University of Sydney, Australia
The Master of Fine Arts by research is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop your art practice through advanced research in one or more discipline area.
Delivered by Sydney College of the Arts (SCA), the Master of Fine Arts is primarily undertaken as a supervised independent study program of written work and studio research.
You will develop a level of proficiency, self-direction and focus through investigating a proposed area of research, and will be encouraged to produce work of an original and speculative nature. Your research supervisor will provide personalised and dedicated attention to the development of your research outcomes.
More courses at University of SydneyView All
DURATION1 year 6 months
Master of Cultural and Creative Industries
Monash University, Australia
The Master of Cultural and Creative Industries is an interdisciplinary course providing you with a critical overview of this rapidly growing sector and its employment opportunities. You will gain a detailed understanding of this dynamic sector in close contact with a range of industry professionals and concrete projects from Australia and overseas.
INTAKE SESSIONFEB 2024
Master of Theatre and Performance (Part Time)
University of New England, Australia
The Master of Theatre and Performance is a creative practice and research course, integrating theoretical and practical study. At the core of the course is a substantial creative project* which you undertake as playwright, director, actor, designer or drama educator, and on which you write a short dissertation which builds in the knowledge and understanding gained through the creative work.
You will also undertake research, and gain skills in the entrepreneurial aspects of the theatre and arts management.
There will be an opportunity to choose areas of study to further develop your skills in writing, contemporary theoretical approaches, research methodology and/or the study of theatre history.
On completion of this course you will have gained an advanced understanding of theatre theory and production, valuable research skills, and the ability to apply established theories to a body of knowledge or practice.
What makes our course different?
Our Master of Theatre and Performance is the only course of its kind in Australia.
- You will learn from lecturers and tutors who have years of industry and/or research experience in the field.
- Choose to study when it suits you. Our fully online degree allows you to fit study around your busy lifestyle, not the other way around, no matter where you are in the world.
- UNE is Australia’s oldest regional university and a pioneer in the delivery of distance education – more than 80% of our students are online.
- We’re highly rated - UNE’s humanities and social sciences postgraduate courses were given the maximum 5-star ratings for Overall Experience, Student Support and Teaching Quality in the 2021 Good Universities Guide.
Year after year students award UNE the maximum 5-star ratings for Overall Experience and Student Support, so when you choose to study with us, you are in very good hands.
Listed units include (but are not limited to):
- Writing for Performance: Stage and Screen
- The Classic Play and Performance Now
- Australian Theatre
- The Actor’s Craft
- Directing and Production
- Drama Skills for Secondary Teachers
- Perspectives on Shakespeare
- Indigenous Business and Community Development.
*It is your responsibility to arrange a practical theatre project on which some of your studies will be based, independently of UNE. Appropriate organisations include a professional, independent, or community theatre company, or a school or university.
INTAKE SESSIONJUN 2023
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.