An MBA in New Zealand for Indian students is a wise career move, considering the stellar prospects and handsome starting salaries. An MBA in New Zealand ensures high-quality education with a globally recognized degree. Studies also report that MBA graduates in New Zealand earn sizably higher than their peers in many other countries.
MBA in New Zealand- Reasons for Studying
There are many reasons you should consider MBA colleges in New Zealand for Indian students. They include:
- New Zealand offers a vast range of MBA courses and educational opportunities.
- An MBA for Indian students in New Zealand will give you global exposure while training you with the skills and knowledge required for becoming a successful professional manager in any business sector.
- New Zealand is home to some of the best institutions in the world for MBA courses and offers excellent employment opportunities and strong hiring numbers for MBA graduates.
- New Zealand offers conventional or specialized MBA degrees along with high quality of education and cutting-edge educational infrastructure.
MBA in New Zealand for Indian students- Eligibility Criteria
Here are the criteria for MBA in New Zealand for Indian students’ eligibility:
- Aspirants should have 3-4 years of professional experience in their study areas.
- Non-native applicants should provide their IELTS/TOEFL scores.
- GRE/GMAT scores may be needed, depending upon the course and university.
Top Universities in New Zealand for MBA
Here are the leading institutions for MBA courses in New Zealand:
|Popular Study Abroad Destinations|
|Study in Canada||Study in Australia|
|Study in USA||Study in Germany|
|Study in Ireland|
MBA in New Zealand Fees
Here is an idea of the average MBA in New Zealand cost-
Average tuition fees usually hover between INR 11.4-31.3 lakh per year though courses may hover between 1-2 years in their tenures. Living costs are close to INR 1-1.5 lakh per month for covering accommodation, food, and other aspects. Of course, costs are dependent upon the location and course in question.
MBA in New Zealand with Scholarship
- Jane M Klausman Women in Business- It offers to fund for both UG and PG degrees to 44 students every year.
- Richard A. Freund International ScholarA valid passports- Awarded to PG students, this is offered for MS courses at all New Zealand universities. It is a one-year scholarship of roughly INR 3.75 lakh.
- VueVille Future Technology Scholarship- It is given to UG and PG students in any field for one year and is worth approximately INR 75,000.
- TOEFL Scholarship Program in India- It is awarded to Master’s, MS diploma and MS certificate aspirants from India. Fifteen students get this scholarship each year.
- QS Scholarship for Academic Excellent- This is given to just one student annually with a value of roughly INR 7.5 lakh.
Required Documents for MBA in New Zealand
- A passport that is valid.
- LORs and CV/Resume.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Academic transcripts and marks.
- Scholarship essay.
- Loan papers if applicable.
- Financial papers.
Applying for an MBA in New Zealand
- Students will have to apply online via dedicated university portals/websites. They need to download application forms, fill them up and submit them with all documents.
- They will have to pay the application fees.
- The university may ask for a call or video interview with the candidate.
- Students should submit applications well before the deadlines. Check these on the official websites.
- Those international students, who will study for more than three months in New Zealand, require a study visa.
- Start preparing to obtain the same after getting your university’s confirmation letter.
Popular Exams to Study Abroad
|What is IELTS Exam||What is ACT Exam||What is SAT Exam|
|What is GMAT Exam||What is GRE Exam||What is PTE Exam|
|What is TOEFL exam||Eligibility Criteria for IELTS Exam||PTE Eligibility Criteria|
Job opportunities after MBA in New Zealand
There are numerous MBA jobs in New Zealand for skilled graduates, with the country has transformed into a flourishing economy over the last few decades. As per reports, demand for MBAs will rise in various business sectors over the next decade. MBAs can earn up to NZD 55,000-180,000 per year or roughly INR 27.50-90 lakh in New Zealand. The country allows graduates’ three-year post-study work visas, while admissions policies are less stringent than many other nations. Popular fields for jobs include marketing management, tourism management, HR management, finance management, digital marketing, and information technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can you get admission to an MBA in New Zealand?
You can get admission into an MBA course in New Zealand if you possess 3-4 years of work experience and GRE/GMAT scores. You also need to provide your English language proficiency scores (TOEFL/IELTS). You should also score 70% or more in your undergraduate degree. These are some of the requirements for MBA programs in New Zealand.
Which MBA specialization is in demand in New Zealand?
Many MBA degree specializations witness strong demand throughout New Zealand. They include Marketing management, HR management, finance, tourism management and more. Several new-age disciplines have also evolved over the last few years.
Is GMAT required for MBA in New Zealand?
Yes, the GMAT is a necessity when applying to MBA programs in most New Zealand universities. Eligibility criteria include an undergraduate degree in a related field of study, English language proficiency scores (TOEFL/IELTS) and LORs (letters of recommendation) and SOPs (Statement of Purpose). You need to score well on GMAT to obtain admission into an MBA program in New Zealand.
Which MBA has the highest salary?
While it is hard to predict accurate salary figures based on the specialization of an MBA degree, New Zealand offers high paying jobs to those specializing in fields like IT, HR management or HRM, finance management, digital marketing, marketing management and business analytics. Other high-paying fields include healthcare management, travel and tourism management, and more.
Popular Study Abroad Programs
Start Your Study Abroad
✓ Save upto 30Lakh ✓ No IELTS required
✓End to end Visa/Application support
✓End to end Visa/Application support