Agricultural Business & Operations in Australia
- Clear All
Bachelor of Agribusiness
University of New England, Australia
Our specialised agribusiness degree focuses on agricultural and food networks and prepares you for employment anywhere in the supply chain from the farm level to government or multi-national corporations.
The UNE Business School is home to the research-focussed Centre for Agribusiness and the Smart Region Incubator that connects regional businesses with academic business research, business mentors, and corporate and community partners. Together, these hubs contribute to agribusiness best practice through research and collaboration.
We’re highly rated – year after year, students award UNE 5-star ratings in The Good Universities Guide for Overall Experience and Student Support, so when you study with us, you know you are in good hands.
When studying UNE’s Bachelor of Agribusiness, you will develop a broad range of skills and knowledge across areas including economics, marketing and management, applied finance and rural science. Our course offers the freedom to choose where you take your career in the food and agribusiness industries. You will have the opportunity to:
Develop skills to manage the uncertainties that impact on agricultural and food producing businesses, such as droughts affecting the timing of planting and harvest, and the quality of harvested crops.
- Learn how to use land sustainably.
- Develop innovative solutions to minimise the volatility of supply and fluctuations in the price of agricultural products.
- Undertake practical work experience.
- Interact with the Smart Region Incubator and connect with regional businesses and business mentors.
- Participate in overseas study tours and study exchange programs, including the International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA) symposium, to add value and practical experience to your degree.
- Study flexibly — choose between studying online or on-campus in Armidale where you’ll be living in a regional community in an environment relevant to your learning.
- Streamline your study if you have completed a Diploma of Agriculture, a Diploma of Rural Business Management or an Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management offered by TAFE or a Registered Training Organisation.
By choosing UNE, you’ll be positioned at the forefront of change and innovation with the support you need to achieve your goals.
INTAKE SESSIONJUN 2023
More courses at University of New EnglandView All
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.