An MBA in Canada is your gateway to a fulfilling corporate career. Most MBA colleges in Canada have course tenures of two years. A few MBA universities in Canada also have tenures of 18 months for their degrees. You can also find one-year degrees at some of the top institutions in the country. The course is about business management and administration and comes with varied specializations.
Top 5 Reasons to Pursue the Course
Why is an MBA in Canada for Indian students worthwhile? Here are some reasons that will give you an idea:
- Globally recognized degrees that will boost your resume and career prospects.
- Comparatively affordable programs at the best business schools in Canada than many other nations.
- Multiple internship opportunities and a hands-on learning scope.
- Flourishing job market with friendly immigration policies and several opportunities across business sectors.
- Multicultural and welcoming environment that will help you broaden your horizons and get much-needed global exposure.
Top Universities for MBA Programs in Canada
You should note that the MBA in Canada requirements may vary across institutions. You have to search for universities offering an MBA in Canada without GMAT or an MBA in Canada without work experience, if these are your preferred criteria. Here is a list that you can check out:
QS MBA Rankings for 2023
Rotman School of Management
University of Toronto
Health Sector Management
Desautels Faculty of Management
Smith School of Business
Sales and Marketing
MBA + Master of Finance
Ivey Business School
University of Western Ontario
Schulich School Business
Global Mining Management
Sauder School of Business
The University of British Columbia
Product & Service Management
Technology & Analytics Leadership
Alberta School of Business
University of Alberta
Strategy and Consulting
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
John Molson School of Business
Department of Business
Rowe School of Business
Corporate Residency, Financial Services, Leadership, Dual MBA,
As you can see, the average MBA in Canada cost can be anywhere around CAD 35,000-40,000 and upwards.
Eligibility for MBA in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- GMAT score
- IELTS/TOEFL score
- Previous work experience
- Human Resources
- International Business
Job Prospects and Expected Remuneration
MBA programs open the doors to several lucrative opportunities for graduates. There are several opportunities at leading companies in Canada, including Amazon, Apple, Deloitte, and the Royal Bank of Canada, to name a few. Here are some of the popular job options after completing an MBA program in Canada and their average salaries:
- Operations Manager- CAD 145-155,000 annually
- Data Analyst- CAD 51-64,000 annually
- Economic Development Officer- CAD 81-113,000
- Junior Financial Analyst- CAD 47-55,000
- Business Analyst- CAD 81-93,000
How much does an MBA cost in Canada?
Students can expect an average of CAD 35-40,000 to start with, and premier institutions charge higher fees, exceeding CAD 1,10,000 at times.
Is an MBA worth it in Canada?
Doing an MBA in Canada is always a great option, since the country has a flourishing economic sector with several opportunities for graduates. It is also home to several top-ranked global business schools for MBA programs.
Is an MBA a good career in Canada?
MBA is a great career option in Canada. MBA graduates are some of the highest-paid professionals in the country, earning approximately CAD 100,000 per year and upwards with an Executive MBA degree, as per reports.
✓End to end Visa/Application support