Talk to our Counselor
What is Project management? A complete guide!
Moderator : Rakhee Talukdar
Learner - Clark University
Did you know that you can earn up to USD 150,000/year as a fresher after a Project Management degree? Top recruiters in the US include leading multinational companies like ALLDATA, Bain & Co., Amgen, CBRE, EY, LKAB, ScaleFlux, Provide Consulting, Trimark, etc. They all actively look for Project managers to effectively manage their tasks at hand.
Hear from Bharat Rajvanshi, a learner pursuing Project Management at Clark University, about how a Project Management degree pans out in the US.
Talking Points of the webinar:
- What is Project Management?
- MS Project Management vs. any other Master’s degree in the US
- Tech Tools taught in the Course
- Eligibility, Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Salaries in the US after MS PM
- Part-time Work & Job Opportunities in diverse fields
- Global Exposure to Top Companies in the US
Register to get personalized guidance from study abroad experts
- Free profile evaluation
- University Shortlisting
- Application & VISA assistance