Explore Courses

Best Universities For Bachelors in Arts & Humanities In World

Popular Courses

MBA1 universities

Data Science & Analytics107 universities

Software Development104 universities

Banking & Finance89 universities

1 results found
  • Level of study
  • Streams
  • Countries
  • Fees
  • Exams Accepted
  • Course Duration
  • Bachelors
  • Clear All
Australian Catholic University ACU

Australian Catholic University ACU

Sydney, Australia

#Top 1000 by
QS Top Universities
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public university located in Melbourne, Australia. Ranked between 801 and 1000 by QS World Rankings, the university has flourishd over the past few years, and now has seven campuses around Australia, and a campus in Rome, Italy.The university offers several study areas for students to choose from. Some of these areas include- Arts, Education, Business, Commerce and Information Technology, Health and Exercise ScienceWith a total student body of 23,750, the university has 4,788 international students out of which 83% are enrolled in UG courses and the rest 17% are PG students.Apart from this, the university is committed to building professional relationships. Holding partnerships with around 200 institutions across the world, ACU aspires to grow as a community. ...Read more
Disclaimer

All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.