The Doctor of Business Administration in Emerging Technologies is a 2-year executive doctoral program that provides the highest postgraduate qualification for working professionals. The program is designed for participants at senior managerial roles with extensive professional work experience in leading their organizations towards adapting to Emerging Technologies as Data Science, AI/ML and Deep Learning.
This program entails a highly balanced coursework in data science, research methods, and business management. It enables you to design, develop, and deploy AI based blueprint to solve domain specific business problems and create production diagrams to enable ease of organizational communication.
Through DBA, learners have the opportunity to build a highly respected, in-demand profile with the highest degree a university can confer.
- Course Duration is 2 Years (On-Campus)
- Total Credits: 56 (28 Taught Credits + 28 Credits for Dissertation/Capstone/Thesis)
- Program fees: USD 24,500
- Living Cost: USD 21,000/Year
- 2 Terms of CPT
- Available Intakes- January, May, and September (Spring, Summer, and Fall)
- For Admissibility to the Program:
- Applicants must possess at least 16 years of education (Bachelor of Engineering Degree or Bachelor of Technology Degree) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A 3 Year Bachelor's + 2 Year Master's combination is also acceptable provided both Bachelor's & Master's are in Computing background: BCA & MCA or BSc & MSc background with a minimum of 60% marks.
- More than 10 ATKTs will not be acceptable.
- At least 5 Years of Work Experience in Technical/ Engineering/ Analytical/ Data-related Fields
- English Proficiency Test Requirement-
- IELTS: 6.5 overall, a recommended sub-score minimum of 6, or TOEFL (ETS code 5969): 85 overall, recommended sub-score minimum of 20, or Duolingo: 110, recommended sub-score minimum of 100, or PTE: 53.
About Golden Gate University
With more than 121 years of teaching excellence, Golden Gate University (GGU) has strengthened individuals to attain their professional goals. Being one of the oldest private universities in California, GGU offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate courses in Business & Management, Taxation, Law, Accounting, and related fields.
The university has its main campus in San Francisco, with two other campuses in Seattle and Silicon Valley. Every year, the university enrolls over a thousand students. GGU offers real-world and real-time expertise as 80% of its faculty are practicing professionals such as directors, consultants, entrepreneurs, and other industry leaders. Having received the accreditation of WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC), the university strives towards developing new competencies amongst our graduates to be skilled in their respective domains.