ANM Courses Abroad are variants of regular nursing programs emphasizing intensive healthcare management and medical equipment knowledge. These programs usually span two years and prepare aspirants for serving as multifaceted health workers in the mainstream health sector. The ANM courses abroad requirements vary across institutions. The programs usually help students enhance their prowess in nursing tasks, along with boosting their communication and interpersonal abilities.
Top Reasons to Pursue the Course
Here are some of the reasons why you should pursue Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM):
- Intensive knowledge of nursing duties and responsibilities.
- Access to better-paying employment opportunities after graduating.
- Better interpersonal and communication skills.
- Improved decision-making abilities.
- Intensive curriculum, covering various facets of medical equipment, healthcare management, and more.
Top Countries to Pursue the Course
You should always check the ANM Courses Abroad admission guidelines across countries and universities before applying.
Top Universities for the Course
Here are some of the leading ANM Courses Abroad universities that you may consider:
The average ANM Courses Abroad fees vary across institutions. Here is a basic guide for your understanding:
- University of Queensland, Australia: AU $32,928 per year
- University of Adelaide, Australia-AU $33,500 per year
- Southern Cross University, Australia- AU $13,320 per year
- California State University, USA- US $15,492 per year
- Griffith University, Australia- AU $30,000 per year
- New York Institute of Technology, USA- US $33,920 per year
Eligibility for Course:
You should keep an eye on the ANM Courses Abroad eligibility guidelines. Most institutions require the following:
- 10+2 completion with at least 50% from a recognized educational institution.
- English language proficiency test scores.
General Course Structure
There are many ANM Courses Abroad subjects that are commonly offered across institutions. These include the following:
- Health Promotion
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Primary Healthcare Nursing
- Health Centre Management
- Internships and Practical Training
- Surgical-Medical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
There are several career opportunities available after completing ANM Nursing programs. These include positions like nursing tutor, home care nurse, certified nursing assistant, community health nurse, staff nurse, ICU nurse, senior-nurse educator, health care nurse, teacher-nursing school, and many others.
Here are some of the expected salaries across various job positions:
- Nurse Case Manager- US $75,183 per year
- Registered Nurse- US $68,194 per year
- Chief Nursing Officer- US $131,240 per year
- Clinical Nurse Manager- US $85,940 per year
- Assistant Director of Nursing- US $76,648 per year
- Family Nurse Practitioner- US $97,744 per year
Can I go abroad after ANM course?
Yes, you can pursue career opportunities abroad after completing your ANM course from your home country. You will find job opportunities in most countries after finishing this course.
Is ANM accepted in the USA?
Yes, ANM courses are accepted in the USA, although you should check the equivalent qualifications and other regulations while applying for jobs. There are several fulfilling job opportunities available in the USA in this field.
✓End to end Visa/Application support