Jumpstart your Engineering Career in the US
Moderator : Ankur Dhawan
Dr. L. Srinivasa Varadharajan
Dean at INSOFE
PhD, Associate Dean of Professional Programs, Case School of Engineering
Jacqueline H Pinto
Program Manager, Siegal Lifelong Learning at Case Western Reserve University
Engineering career in the US on your mind? Here are 3 easy steps to follow:
Step 1. Build a solid foundation with an MS degree in Civil engineering, computer science, and biomedical engineering.
Step 2. Futureproof your Engg. degree with new-age specializations such as AIML, Digital Health Analytics, and Data Science.
Step 3. Get up to 3 years of PSWV as a STEM graduate with salaries starting 105,000 USD.
Talking points of the webinar:
- About Case Western Reserve Universities and its engineering programs
- Program details and career progressions
- CPT and OPT Visa regulations
- Tuition fees and living costs in the US
- Internships and On-Campus part-time work