Wittenberg University Admission 2023Springfield, USA
- 401-500th (Times Higher Education US College Rankings- 2022)
- 147 (2022-23 National Liberal Arts Colleges by U.S. News)
Wittenberg University in Ohio has a high acceptance rate of 97%. This makes it easier to get in, although applications are diligently scrutinized by the institution for quality.
Admission eligibility criteria
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 and a bachelor's degree from an authorized university are requirements for applicants.
- Official academic transcripts.
- The completion of the previous academic degree is to be done before applying and must be evidenced by a grade that is above C+ in the USA or its equivalent.
- Official TOEFL scores of 550 or higher
- IELTS scores are also accepted and need to be 6.5 or higher.
- Proof of high school graduation when applying for a bachelor's degree and proof of completion of a bachelor's degree when applying for a master's degree.
- A valid passport and a financial competency affidavit for students.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores.
Test required/ Average score
- TOEFL- 550 or higher.
- IELTS- 6.5 or higher.
- Business Marketing and Management
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forestry & Environmental Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Fine arts
- Data sciences
How the university evaluates applicants
Wittenberg University's evaluation process is primarily based on entrance examinations and students' past academic records and grades. This is true for both US students as well as international applicants.
Tips for applying to the university
- Filling up the online application is mandatory for all students.
- Students can apply directly to the university through the online portal or make use of an affiliated agent stipulated by the University.
- Students are advised to send their resume, three business references, and a summary of their objectives, i.e. a personal statement of a minimum of 250 words.
- A GPA of 3 or above is advisable before applying.
The application deadline at Wittenberg University is rolling and one can enquire directly at the university for admissions. This means that students can apply whenever they wish. However, with a rolling notification, the university notifies candidates of its admission decisions after a certain cut-off period.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.