University of Missouri - Kansas City Admission 2023Kansas , USA
University of Missouri-Kansas City Acceptance Rate
- It has been ranked at 401-450 in the QS WUR Ranking by Subject (2022) and at 151-160 in the QS US UNI Rankings for 2021.
- It has also been ranked at 1001-1200 in the recent QS World University Rankings 2023.
- U.S. News ranks it at 263 in its 2022-23 National Universities list.
- Times Higher Education ranks it at =327 on its US College Rankings list for 2022
The acceptance rate of the institution is 76%, as of the fall, 2021. The previous acceptance rate of the university was 63% in 2020.
Admission eligibility criteria
- Students seeking admission to the university will be determined by the combined evaluation of class ranks and ACT scores. The student must also complete the 17 core admission criteria of the university.
- Applicants seeking admission to the M.D. /B.A. program of the university must secure a 3.0 GPA in the 17 core university requirements.
- The student must be a graduate from a home school program or a high school in the United States, either by obtaining the GED, or by passing out from a high school, which is U.S accredited.
- Permanent residential status of a U.S applicant is required for the admission to the M.D. /B.A. program of the university.
- A copy of the permanent resident card for U.S applicants
- Application form and the receipt of the application fee
- Identification proof
- Petition form for residency change
- State identification card or driver’s license
- Copy of the income tax forms
- Copy of vehicle registration
- Copy of Missouri voter registration card
- Copy of mortgage, sublease or lease
- Personal statement
- Optional secondary evidence of domicile
The following documents are required from international students-
- Academic records
- English Language Proficiency
- Personal statement
- Financial statement
- Immigration documents
- Supplement materials
- ACT- Minimum 24
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and Technology
- Law, Arts and Humanities
- Clinical, pre-clinical and health
- Arts and Humanities
- Social sciences
- Life sciences
- Physical sciences
- Computer sciences
How the university evaluates applicants ?
The admission council evaluates the high school GPA of the candidate in the university’s 17 core requirements, test scores, personal statements of candidates, and short-answer responses. It also examines high-school activities and leadership along with interview results, and references.
Tips for applying to the University
- Students must read the admission requirements carefully.
- Students must review deadlines of applications beforehand.
- Students must complete and submit their applications and supplementary materials in time.
- Students must send their test scores, transcripts and other documents during application, as required by the university.
All application documents and supplementary materials must be sent to the University of Missouri-Kansas City by November 1.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.