University of Miami Admission 2023
The University of Miami is one of the country's top academic institutions, bringing together distinguished faculty and outstanding students from across the globe. The University of Miami educates students in several degrees and programs.
Enjoy the ability to combine disciplines in pursuit of a unique learning experience.
Study in United States' vibrant environment that offers experiential learning prospects to prepare students for the future's global community.
The University of Miami is a major private university in Miami, Florida. It ranks 55th out of 443 National Universities. Other rankings include
- #=296 in QS World University Rankings 2023
- #159 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- #131 in Best Value Schools
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-23
The University of Miami admissions process is highly selective, with a 28% acceptance rate and a 36.8% early acceptance rate.
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
The University of Miami's acceptance rate is 28% for undergraduate students 2022-23. The University is very competitive in its admission procedure.
Postgraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
The University of Miami's acceptance rate is 28% for postgraduate students in 2022-23.
How to Get Admission to the University of Miami?
The following are the general University of Miami admissions requirements:
- High school course rigour and class rank
- GPA in school
- SAT and ACT standardized exam scores Application essay
- Recommendation letters
- English proficiency test
- Participation in extracurricular activities by the applicant
Other considerations include:
- The applicant's talent or ability
- The applicant's volunteer work
- Personal qualities
- Work knowledge
These are the basic documents required by the University of Miami:
- Official transcripts
- College counsellor’s school report
- 2 letters of recommendation
- The international financial certification form
- Credential of standardized exams to study in the USA
- Resume or CV
- Financial Certificate form
- Financial aid documents
- Photocopy of the passport
Tests required/Average scores
International students who wish to attend the University of Miami and whose native language is not English must provide TOEFL/IELTS scores as proof of English competence. Here are the University of Miami admission criteria minimum test scores.
Minimum Test Score
Some of the popular academic programs offered at the University of Miami are
- Liberal Arts
- Art & Design
- Government/Political Science
- Health Science
- Performing Arts
- Social Science
- Visual Arts
How Does the University of Miami Evaluate Applicants?
The University of Miami evaluates applicants based on
- Rigor of secondary school records
- Class rank
- GPA score
- Standardized test scores
- Extracurricular activities
Tips for applying to the University of Miami
- The University of Miami trains students from all aspects of life for today's globalized world. The school places a high value on putting theory into practice and prefers students with a say in how they utilize their time. Highlighting your employment or volunteer experience will demonstrate to admission authorities that you have dealt with the actual world and are committed to using your abilities.
- In addition to the Common Application personal essay, you must prepare a 250-word essay. The essay is the ideal way to demonstrate the strengths, character, authentic voice, written eloquence, character and personality traits, and real-world applications of abilities.
Early Decision I
Early Decision II
Acceptance Rate of Top University
Study in USA
- Masters in Mechanical Engineering in USA
- MBA in USA
- Masters in Industrial Engineering in USA
- Masters in Biomedical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Education in USA
- Masters in Data Analytics in USA
- Masters in Psychology in USA
- Masters in Design in USA
- Masters in Computer Science in USA
- MBA in Finance in USA
- Masters in Economics in USA
- Masters of Law in USA
- MBA in Healthcare Management in USA
- Masters in Architecture in USA
- Masters in Cyber Security in USA
- MBA in Marketing in USA
- Masters in Civil Engineering in USA
- MBA in HR in USA
- Masters in Pharmacy in USA
- Masters in Electrical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Information SysteMS in USA
- Masters of Engineering in USA
- Masters in Chemical Engineering in USA
- Masters in Supply Chain Management in USA
- Masters in Finance in USA
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.