University of Dayton Admission 2023Dayton, USA
University of Dayton Acceptance Rate
- 801-1000- 2023 Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings
- 401-450- 2022, QS WUR Subject Ranking
- 127- U.S. News National University Ranking, 2022-2023
The University has an acceptance rate of 81%, as of fall, 2021. The previous acceptance rate of the university in 2020 was 81.1%.
Admission eligibility criteria
- Application to undergraduate courses is free of cost and test scores are not required for applying.
- Students applying to graduate courses may have to take a GMAT or GRE entrance examination.
- Transcripts of all previously attended schools and institutions
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement, written samples, and resume
- GRE or GMAT entrance test scores for some courses
- Business and economics
- Engineering and technology
- Physical sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Social sciences
- Life sciences
- Clinical, pre-clinical and health
- Computer science
How the university evaluates applicants?
All applications are fairly reviewed at the University of Dayton and the following criteria are considered for reviewing the applications:
- Pattern and grade record throughout previous institutions or high school, and 7th semester grades in some cases.
- Selection of college courses.
- Class ranking and standing.
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted by the candidate.
- High school recommendations.
Tips for applying to the University
- The application procedure is intensive and students should prepare for the same.
- A personal statement and a strong recommendation letter could be effective in the application process.
- The general advice for students must be carefully studied before applying to the desired course.
The deadlines are as follows-
- May 1 for the fall term (August through December)
- November 1 for the spring term (January through April)
- March 1 for the summer term (May through July)
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.