Thomas Jefferson University Admission 2023Philadelphia, USA
Thomas Jefferson University is highly esteemed. For the benefit of students, TJU is reinventing higher education. Thomas Jefferson University and Philadelphia University were unusually combined to create Jefferson, a model professional university. Students are being equipped with the knowledge and abilities needed to excel and lead both now and in the future of work through the use of the innovative and award-winning 21st-century curriculum.
Thomas Jefferson University Rankings 2022
Rankings of U.S. universities are based on various factors, including acceptance rate and faculty-to-student ratio. TJU is known for its high acceptance rate, which is one factor that contributes to its ranking as a top university in the United States.
- #127 in National Universities
- #166 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- #61 in Best Value Schools
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022
The general acceptance rate at Thomas Jefferson University is 78%.
Acceptance Rate (Undergraduate) 2022
TJU's undergraduate acceptance rate is 78%.
Acceptance Rate (Postgraduate) 2022
Thomas Jefferson University’s postgraduate acceptance rate is 78%.
How to Get Admission to Thomas Jefferson University?
Thomas Jefferson University’s admission criteria state that students who graduate from high school with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 and an SAT score of 1050 have a respectable chance of being admitted to one of the nation's top universities.
TJU applicants must provide the following documents as per Thomas Jefferson University’s admission requirements:
- I.D. and enrolment
- All official college and university transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Citizenship is required
- Non-U.S. citizens and residents must show a birth certificate, passport, driver's license, etc.
Tests Required/Average Scores
As for the ACT scores, an average score of 24 is needed to get accepted to Thomas Jefferson University. Moreover, most of the candidates accepted by Thomas Jefferson University have composite ACT scores in the range of 21-28. The minimum ACT composite score required to be considered for admission by TJU currently stands at 21.
Popular Courses at Thomas Jefferson University
- Biopsychology (BS)
- Biotechnology (BS)
- Biotechnology (MS)
- Business Administration - Innovation (MBA)
- Business Administration - Innovation (MBA) — Jefferson Online
- Business Management (Accelerated BS Completion)
- Business Management (BS) — Jefferson Online
Few Tips Regarding Admission to Thomas Jefferson University
- Electronic TJU application submission is the most accessible
- Students must practice admissions interviews early
- It’s advised to research TJU's programs and goals before interviews
- Students have to show they can pay for school without loans or uncertainty.
- TJU needs to know the applying students are serious— that’s why students should not exaggerate their qualifications
- Law school essays and personal statements must show academic excellence, passion, and determination. Students may be rejected despite solid references and a GPA above 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
|July 18 - 22, 2022||Orientation and First-Year Registration|
|July 22, 2022||White Coat Ceremony|
|July 25, 2022||Classes Begin|
|December 16, 2022||January 2, 2023, Winter Break|
|March 6 - 10, 2023||Spring Break|
|May 12, 2023||Summer Break|
Please note that the dates can vary, based on the program applied for.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.