Sul Ross State University Admission 2023Alpine, USA
- The Sul Ross State University is ranked at #90-117 in the Regional Universities West rankings by U.S. News (2022-23).
The acceptance rate of the university is 81%, while applicants should have a SAT score of at least 850 on a scale of 1600. Alternatively, they need an ACT score between 15 and 21. A SAT score of 1047 and above is regarded favorably, while an ACT score of 21 is also considered as good.
Admission eligibility criteria
- In order to get admission into Sul Ross State University, applicants need to complete a minimum of 42 semester credit hours with a GPA of 2.0 from any accredited academic institution.
- Applicants need to provide either SAT or ACT scores.
- The applicants need to complete their PURL (Personal URL) registration, after completing the Apply Texas application to the university.
- The applicants need to provide their SAT/ACT scores to the university, along with high-school test scores.
- The students need to provide a TSIA (Texas Success Initiative Assessment) score for placement.
- High school transcript must be provided to the university.
- SAT- 850 and above
- ACT- 15-21
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Diversity Studies
- Animal Science
- Criminal Justice
How the university evaluates applicants
The applicants are evaluated on the basis of their academic performance and GPAs. SAT/ACT scores and scores in high school tests are also taken into account.
Tips for applying to the University
- There is a non-refundable and one-time application fee of $25.
- Make sure that you have all your documents in order before applying.
The application deadline is rolling, which means that students can apply to the institution throughout the year.
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.