Nova Southeastern University Admission 2023Fort Lauderdale, USA
Nova Southeastern University, also known as NSU or Nova, is a private, coeducational research university in Broward County, Florida. The renowned faculty of this university consists of scholars and researchers dedicated to academic excellence.
For those looking to apply to the NSU, check out the necessary details before applying.
Nova Southeastern University Rankings
The University is positioned at #219 out of 443 National Universities. Schools are evaluated based on their performance across a set of widely recognized metrics of competence.
- It is ranked #145 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- Ranked #1201-1400 in QS World University
- Ranked #97 in Best Value Schools
Acceptance Rate (General) 2022-23
Nova Southeastern University's acceptance rate is 93%. The admission is selective, with an early acceptance rate of 87.2%.
Undergraduate Acceptance Rate 2022-23
With a 93% acceptance rate for undergraduates, Nova Southeastern University, has a better acceptance rate than comparable universities.
Postgraduate Acceptance Range 2022-23
For the academic year 2022-23, the Nova Southeastern University acceptance rate for postgraduates is also 93%.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
Apart from the program-specific Nova Southeastern University admissions requirements, international students are supposed to fulfil the eligibility criteria:
- Secondary education qualifications
- Higher education study
- Diploma and other post-secondary studies
- Foundation studies
- Official evaluated transcripts by WES
- English language proficiency proof- TOEFL/ IELTS/ Pearson
- SAT/ACT scores
The document requirements for undergraduate programs include:
- Complete Application form
- Evaluated official academic transcripts
- Standardized test scores
- English language proficiency proof
- Bank statement/ Financial proof
- Other programs/course-specific supplementary material
- School report for common application
- Optional essay
Tests required/Average scores
The students have to pass the Nova Southeastern University admission criteria to study in Florida, NSU.
The university requires English language competency test scores.
International students who are not native English speakers must present to the university with TOEFL/IELTS and PTE English proficiency results. If students complete their English studies, the English language test could be waived.
Some of the popular majors offered by Nova Southeastern University are:
- Health Service Preparatory Studies
- Marine Biology and Oceanography
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Neuroscience and Neurobiology
How Does Nova Southeastern University Evaluate Applicants
Nova Southeastern University evaluates applicants based on their Academic GPA, Secondary School Record, Application Essay, eligibility requirements, Recommendation letter, Extracurricular Activities, and Standardized Test Scores.
Tips for Applying to Nova Southeastern University
- Write an outstanding essay that describes you and should be different from your other application.
- Check the Nova Southeastern University admission criteria thoroughly and submit the necessary documents in the right format.
- Obtain recommendations from professors who are familiar with your qualities. If you intend to specialize in any major and illustrate it on your application, try to get at least one reference from a teacher in that field.
Fall Regular Decision
All information provided on this page is for general use and upGrad Abroad is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Any action taken upon the information found on this website is strictly at your own risk.